Tuesday, May 10, 2011

U havent had it in a while...

Ur bodys yearning for ur mans touch...

Ure lonely...u just had ur visitor..

and ur emotions are actin up...


U miss me...

I Miss u too...

I came home early for you..



U dont even wait for me to take my bags upstairs

U press ur lips and ur body against mine..

Making its requests... tellin me what u want me to do.. to u



Pushing u against the wall..

Pushing ur panties to the side..

lifting u unto me..

u gasp and ur fingers press into my back as i slide inside...


rocking u against me..

filling u up in the way uve been missing

ure dripping all over me..body shaking

as im thrusting..lips and bodies kissing




as ur body starts to shake

i lay u on the floor as ur ankles meet behind my back

hands on my bum pulling me in deeper

as the waves start to lap against u..body leaking like a tap




i feel u coming and i drill u with speed that would put a rabbit to shame..

u scream hits the air...and is quickly followed by my name...




ur eyes meet mine..and i know exactly how much u missed me..
n im glad im here...

i stroke the sweat of ur brow..dip my head and kiss u...
u wrap ur arms around me ...and i pick u up and u whisper to  me as icarry u up the stairs..

                 "Welcome home baby"


....x

1 comment: