Thursday, May 26, 2011

Broken Toy

Was i wrong for loving u too much?


Wanted to spend the rest of my life with u...






They say good things come to those who wait..


So i kept sleeping foolishly thinking this dream i was living in would come true...


















I saw the signs...but my heart lied to my mind...


I explained them away....




"Dont throw the baby away with the bath water"


I saw the lies..but i strained them away...


























the ones u told me...


And the ones i told myself...




Now ure done playing with me..


Like a broken toy u put me back on the Shelf...




















Sitting here in the dark..


Wondering why u didnt Love me...




Shadows of doubt in the dark...


Will anyone ever Want me?










Memories of how warm i kept u...


While u slept beside me...


And if u call me a fool...rightly so...


cus i would willingly go back with u...if u ever came back to find me..








But with nuthin but memories to keep me company


i sit here..in the dark..


Like a broken toy..


Singing Love songs to my broken heart


..x

No comments:

Post a Comment