Thursday, May 5, 2011

I always find u in a glass of wine..

Alone...playing Hide n seek with my thoughts


I try to drown the thought of u in another glass

it seems even sleep doesnt want me..i lie awake and watch time pass


the thought of u wont let go of me....

Memories of how things used to be..

i type ur number...i still know it by heart...

i wonder what ill say...how to even start


if i say "i miss u"..will u understand how much?

if it were possible ..my lips would be silent and my body would tell u how much it longed for ur touch...

my heart would seize the phone and ask u if u would ever take it back...?

my arms would chip in ..and tell u how empty they are now that u no longer fill them..remember how we used to hug and cuddle?..and dont ur fingers miss my back?

my bed would tell u noone comes close...my life would tell u its not been the same since u left...
my house would tell u, ur presence made it "home"

but all i have are words...words that have been uttered before through lying lips...mine, others...i wish i never used these words before so i could use them now..with all the meaning they deserve...


and as i dial ur number for the umpteenth time...

my heart skips a beat as i hear ur voice, i take a deep breath and say "Hi"...

So many things to say..my mind says "she wont believe u"..
but my heart says "u gotta try"


...x

No comments:

Post a Comment