Monday, May 9, 2011

Slow Dance...

Can't front...
ive been trying not to let u catch me staring...


watching u sway past me...
every thing on point from ur shoes to ur earings

Wow...


Gazing at u with hearts in my eyes..
disney love
I wonder what ur name is...

Surrounded by ur friends..but ur eyes always find mine..
dancing slowly and then lookin up at me as if to say "boi..dont u wanna claim this?"






i do..


u dont even understand how much...

watching ur lips purse as u sip ur drink..
biting mine ...longing for their touch..

*facepalm*




Walking over to u is the hardest thing..mind playin out different scenarios..wrestling with the fear of rejection
but..ur body's calling me..and its getting excellent reception

Close enough to whisper in ur ear..but as i start to speak..the dj plays ur song..i know this by the way u scream n grab me..
Following u unto the dancefloor..ignoring the butterflies doin the macarena in my tummy..tryn to act all cool and nonchalant..this performance wouldnt win a grammy..




The Music flowing through our bodies
My eyes close as your body moves against mine...


Lost in the melody..


Ur arms over my shoulders..
My lips on ur neck..sending tingles up n down ur spine..


I wish i could live in this moment forever..


Swaying to the beat...
such a pretty picture..and this dancefloor is our frame


the crowd gets inbetween us..
but i always find myself in ur arms..drawn to u like a moth to a flame..


In this moment...
Time stands still..


My hips grinding against urs..
the wall helping me hold ur body in place...
Ur face buried in my neck..breathin me in..
In my arms ure perfect..and when ur eyes find mine ..i melt under ur gaze..

 
U smell so good..u feel even better..
i dont want to get carried away so i fight the urge to run my fingers through ur hair
i fight the urge to kiss u..


but as u tilt ur chin up...ur lips part as soon as they meet my gaze...and ur face looks up into mine
................i surrender..
my lips find urs..and ur body trembles against mine..
my hands cup ur face..and i just stand there and kiss u


ur hands on my chest...my hands gently cupping ur bum
one hand moves to the back of ur neck..playin in ur hair...as my lips move to the rhythmn of ur tongue


Something pulls u away from me..
and as we break away..i open my eyes..
and see those banshees u call friends..
dragging u Lord knows where..


biting my lip..i can still taste u...
damn that moment was everything...
standing in the middle of the music..i hope u come back..
all night i waited for u...right there...

Foolish i know..weeks pass i still think of u from time to time
and wonder what couldve been ..
then i bump into u out buying a bottle of rose wine...
its like something out of a movie scene..

one coffee...2 ice creams...and a walk later..
i let u go again..but this time with a kiss on the cheek and a promise to call ..

Watching u walk away..i cant help but feel this is the start of something beautiful..
a text comes in from u "i had a great time x"..my smile is threatening to break free from my face..i wanna type bk "i love u, marry me now"..but i type back "sure u did..LOL"


Thus began the most beautiful romance..


Happily Ever After started with a slow dance..


...x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful.... As usual. *falls down on knees holdn on to your leg*... Adonis, I beg, can I steal this? Or do I say borrow seeing as plagiarism is outta d question( though I'd do anythn to claim I wrote this beautiful story).... *sigh* you write so well I wish u were mine *cough*. I dnt want to imagine the kinda lyrics uv been feeding those girls sha... *side eye*
    Adonis, I beg, can I steal this? Or do I say borrow seeing as plagiarism is outta d question( though I'd do anythn to claim I wrote this beautiful story).... *sigh* you write so well I wish u were mine *cough*. I dnt want to imagine the kinda lyrics uv been feeding those girls sha... *side eye*

    ReplyDelete