Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Love-Hate..

U slap me...


U slap me again...


I never flinch...My angry gaze pierces urs...







U smack my arm...

I grab urs...

U try to wrestle me and end up on the floor...




Im right there beside u..

Pinning u to the floor with my body...


U try to buck me off..then u glare at me and whisper i hate u...i glare back and whisper...i hate u more...




My whispered words caressing ur lips as mine sweeten them with a kiss....

Ur hands push me...ur legs lock against mine ..but ur lips dont resist..


My tongue wrestles with urs..till ur body surrenders to me..as i take u on the floor...





Ur nails digging into my back..

Ur legs wrapped around my waist..

My body thrusting deep inside urs...



Each stroke makes u shudder..

Teeth meeting muscle as u bite my shoulder..my lips on ur neck making u wetter

Trembling thighs..muscles taut...as my body explodes..deep inside urs..





Stroking ur hair...as u stroke my face...

Lying naked in my arms..

Inbetween kisses again u whisper i hate u...but gazing in ur eyes..i see..in this moment...

....uve never loved me more...x

No comments:

Post a Comment