Monday, May 9, 2011

Im not the type to express feelings...i usually supress them...



Im not the type to run from intimate moments ...i usually suggest them...






Dont know what it is about u..






I remember the first time we met..


Across a crowded dancefloor..my eyes locked on u...and wouldnt let go..


Something about the way u look at me..like u can see into my very soul...lets me know u could touch my heart and nah' let go..










U could be the one...










Im not used to butterflies...


I hate how weak my knees become when i kiss u..


And i hate the fact that ..ure barely out the door yet..but i already miss u..






Im in like with u...






Uve been hurt before..and so have i...ur hearts been broken in the same place as mine...(Trust)


And even though uve probably heard these words before..i wanna use them like its the 1st time






See a lotta people say a lotta things they dont mean..thats why a lotta words have lost their meaning...


I feel something for u..which lets me know that u could melt my heart and cause those 3 words to melt from my lips..and u wont doubt them..cus my actions would already hv shown u their meaning..










I would use those words like theyve never been used before..


I'll love u till ure satisfied...then ill love u a little more...


















Im as scared as u are...i just try not to let it show..


I dont even know if ill send this..if itll ever get to u..and if ull ever know..










Love is a scary thing..putting ur heart in someone elses hands..knowing theres a chance theyll break it..


But as the saying goes...a chance is like a picture..ull never know how itll turn out ..until u take it...


..x

No comments:

Post a Comment