Monday, July 26, 2010

Butterflies....

Goosebumps....







Everytime u look at me...


I feel them...






Everytime u smile...


I feel them...






When u touch me...my mouth goes dry...my knees go weak..


I wanna say sumthin witty...but I find it hard to speak...






..N I feel them...






If u only knew the effect u have on me..


I feel like a little boy again...


And ure that toy that I've alwais wanted but never deserved...


Thass how I feen for u...






I wish u could hold my heart in ur hands..hold it to ur ear...so u wouldn't find it so hard to believe me when I tell u...my heart beats for u..






When u put ur hand in mine..


I feel them..






When u kiss me..in addition to pleasures footprints down my spine..


I feel them..






When I look into ur eyes...when u hold my gaze...


I realize I've found a treasure that can never be replaced...






When I hold u in my arms..I feel like the ring..and ure the finger..without the other...each 1 would be meaningless..






I feel like I was made to love u..and u were made to be loved by me..






I know ure the most beautiful girl in the world..and I don't need to see every girl in the world to know this






Cus when ure next to me...ur beauty overshadows everythin else..n everything else..I barely even notice....






..And as I lie here ..thinkin about u...






I feel them again...






In my belly...






Summoned by thots of u..






My own personal reminder of everything u are...






...And the way u make me feel...














.........Butterflies...










I wanna be in love again...

2 comments: