Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thots

head in my hands....

cant even catch a thot and hold unto it....

whats the use of an empty heart....?


how did i become so disillusioned....?

how did i let love get away....

it seems like every girl i meet is the same....

unable to trust.....

therefore unable to love....

but everyday my heart reminds me that its purpose is to love...

all i want is my own special sum1

i find it hard to trust....

therefore u find it hard to luv me....

u dont take the time to know me....

yet u swear u want me...


all i want is to hold ur hands...look into ur eyes and know ull never hurt me

to know that come what may...ur love wil never leave...

i dont want a life full of regrets...

but id take that over a heart full of pain

so i erected all this walls to protect me....but ironically i find myself trapped in this prison...

my only escape is when i close my eyes and we're kissing

....i can cup ur face....hold u tight till its almost impossible to breathe...but ur lips stop me from suffocating


..............uno what............ fuq this

i'd rather have ur hate.....than ur pity..

...but


....... i'd take a heartful of ur love....if u can spare it....

love is like a heartbeat

it takes 2 people to really hear it....

i fear it....

other wounds can heal....

....but a wound to the heart can kill u....


the one u give ur heart to...can hurt....or heal u...

but its whatever....

No comments:

Post a Comment