Tuesday, July 6, 2010

StripTease

She says Hurry home, ive got a suprise for u...
She says ...come get this pussy,its warm n wet...waiting inbetween these thighs for u...

lol...a naughty text
a silly smile...
i look around sheepishly as if people could hear my thots...read my mind

cus in my head....
i see ur legs wrapped aroun it..as i lick my way to ur centre and set an orgasm free as u melt on my tongue
...its already on in my mind....

when i walk thru the door...i can hear music playing
i hear footsteps and tthen the bedroom door closes softly....

as i walk in i see a chair placed in the middle room..
.and i see the source and the reason for the music...

ure fully dressed....heels on..
....pencil skirt and business jacket...
...stockings....jewellry....and ure smellin good

....u look beautiful...

u want me in the chair...so i sit...and pour myself some wine...

some pretty ricky playing in the background...

lights dim...

u look me in the eye as u start to wind ur hips slowly..

JUiCy.....

u love this song....and it shows....

u look like ure enjoying urself...

ure so beautiful...sexy smile playing around ur lips..

Ure not even trying to do anything fancy....

but the way u roll those hips....u need a flower behind ur ear...

my sexy island girl...

girl u hypnotize me....

love the way u move it....

im sitting in this chair but id like to rip clothing off and fuck u against the wall...


damn ure sexy....

gulping this wine....cus u make it hard to sip...

moving so slow and sexy...

stripping slowly...

u throw ur jacket in my face....


shes got my shirt on under there....no bra...







lol....


she kicks her heels off...points a toe and plants it on the chair inbetween my legs...as she peels off her pantyhose...

she looks in my eyes....then down to her legs.....looking up at me like...."they look good dont they?...dont you wanna touch them?"...lol

she turns around pulls her skirt down a little.....then back up again...
she walks away from me so i can get FULL benefit of her hips switching....

she winds her waist against the wall ...treating it like her lover...
making me wish i was the wall...lol


she walks back over...turns her back to me...bends over and slides it down...then she steps out of it...

now all shes got on is my shirt and her panties....

she sits in my lap...cups my face in her hands and kisses the wine off my lips.....


before i get into it...shes back up again....

f.....

ok...i pour myself some more wine....

and watch her dance to sum vybz kartel...

she turns and looks over her shoulder at me...

lol...shes really having fun with it...


she wlks back over to me...and starts unbuttoning her shirt...
halfway she stops...looks at me then down at her buttons...

so i help her unbutton the rest...

cant front ...its a wonder my hands dont shake...or one of them dusnt pop off in my haste..lol

when the last button is undone ...she turns her bck and shimmys it off her shoulders....she looks back at me....before she lets it drop to the floor...

her arms are over her head...her wrists crossing as she dances infront of me...

working her hips....hooking her thumbs in her panties...pulling them down a little....teasing me.....i can see her dimples.......she;s showing me a little ass crack........she bends over and wiggles her ass in my face...

i can feel my dick hard and hot against my leg....

ying yang twins "wait, till u see my...." playing in my head...

damn woman....

im tryna be a gentleman

but i dont know how much off this i can take...

her hair was held up loosely...she pulls something out and it cascades over her shoulders...






maybe the wine is fucking with me...

cus the rooms getting dimmer....

and i see her  ...walking ....one foot in front of the other...towards me...like a sexybeautiful spider coming for her dinner...

she walks over to me...takes my hand and leads me to the bed...

i sit on the edge...and she pushes me down unto the bed..




the only thing shes got on are her panties...

she climbs up unto the bed....

straddles my stomach...and grinds against it...

moaning with her hands in her hair...

looking at me thru eyes glazed with desire....

biting her lips and looking at mine...


fuck...

sexy dusnt even begin to define u...


she kisses me...a soft slow...lingering kiss

then straddles my face gently...

rubbing her pussy on my chin and lips ...im trying to kiss her thru her panties

they slide to the side of their own voilition and its like a bolt of electricity went thru her as she feels mywarm lips and tongue on her pussy...

she starts moaning heavy and grinding her lips on mine..

im squeezing on her asscheeks as i lick inbetween her thighs...

Mouth making a meal out of her till she starts to shake and her body tenses up

my hands take a break off squeezing on her nipples...to stroke her clit...

shes trying to drown me in her wetness...

she gasps....

then she slides down and kisses me....


then she gets off

and she starts to take off my shoes...my socks...my pants....

and she climbs up unto the bed and starts to unbutton my shirt....kissing my neck...my collarbone....running her fingertips across my chest....kissing my nipples...nibbling them.

...biting....

kissing down my abs....

unbuckling my belt


she pulls down my boxers and my dick springs into the air like YAAAAA

lol...standing firm and strong  like a lighthouse....


she starts to lick and suck on it........

touching herself and moaning as she bobs her head...


shes about to get it....

3 comments:

  1. Damn... you got talent!... come over here and put your thots into ACTION - if you ever find me... ima get mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adonis .... i think im in love with you. apart from being extremely sexy , you are intelligent. love the way you use words. you are a great writer. felt like i was in the room.
    cherie

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh u ar very talented dere z a whole lot of sensation going on in dis story, while reading it i felt like i was in the mood.

    ReplyDelete