Thursday, July 22, 2010

All The Things.....

All the things I wish I could do..







I know ure lying in bed right now..


U may or may not be thinkin about me..


Lisnin to music on ur fone..or maybe ur ipods plugged in..






I can jus picture u under the covers...u might be naked..or u might be in sumthin skimpy..maybe a tshirt...maybe a wrapper..maybe boyshorts n a tank top






I know ur bodys warm...I know ur skin is soft...I know ure not horny right now...but soft lips on ur skin right now..strong hands on ur body.....


Wouldn't be bad..






Matter of fact...now that u think about it...ur body needs some TLC...u deserve it baby...even with no make up on..u look so pretty...somebody should see how good u look..






Wish it could be me...






Wish I could kiss u under the covers...






Start from ur feet and work my way up to ur neck...






Stretch my body over urz...






Tease u with my tongue..till ur lungs are searchin for breath






Uno how quiet it gets at night...I can almost hear ur heart beat faster in anticipation...






But...






I'm lying here... Nothing on but track bottoms and a gold chain....


Wishing I could feel ur dainty hands on my chest...ur soft lips on mine...reaching into my pants and pulling out my dick...






Don't wanna be alone tonight...






Wish u were here...wishing I was beside u..untop of u...beneath u...behind u...






Wishing I could wake up beside u...wishing I could wake up inside u...






All the things I would do...






Everynight coming home to u...everynight with u in my bed...


How good would it feel?






We wouldn't need condoms..cus u'd be all mine...


U'd be my forever..my queen..and all we'd have is time..






If wishes were horses ..I'd have a stable..






Lying in this bed...thinkin about what could be...tryna escape from what is..






Longing for u...






Is ur pillow between ur thighs...?


Dyu see me when u close ur eyes?






I'm biting my lip right now...cus I'm wishing my tongue was inbetween ur hips right now...






I'd have u shaking on my tongue...then I'd have u moaning on my dick...


Later on ud be screaming into the pillow...the night would end with u asleep in my arms...






If wishes were horses..ud be right here beside me..






But till that moment comes...I'll wait for sleep..and hope that in a dream u find me...






Sweet dreams my love...x

No comments:

Post a Comment