Thursday, July 1, 2010

Make Believe

i see her at work everyday..
.shes so...beautiful
i watch her from my desk...
..i try not to be seen...

i study every feature...
...her full pink lips...
...her eyes alwais smile even when her lips dont agree

...those lips

everytime they part...i almost blackout with desire....
...strawberry pink...i cant help imagining they taste like alcoholic caprisonne

*sideye @ myself*


when she walks by....

for me the whole room stands still...
.her hips sway side to side in slow mo..
..her strut is da meanest..

sometimes i feel like she knows im watching
...and does tehs things for my benefit....
...just to tease me

..like bending over to get something from a colleagues desk..across from me...

........i bite my lip so deep i almost make it bleed....


sometimes.....she looks up from her desk...runs her fingers thru her hair.....she finds my eyes.....and holds them as she ties her hair into a bun....


thens she looks away and back to her work like that moment never happened

thats when i remember to breathe....

shes fucking with me......or am i just fucking with myself?

mental masturbation...

im not the one to jump
unless shown where to land
...plus one of the rules of engagement in work
is no "office romance"

but still i find myself picking out shirts...hoping to impress her....

and when she dusnt show up for work....
the days seem longer...time crawls..
and i find myself in thots of her


then one day...

i show up at work to meet flowers on my desk...n with it a card with a name ...an instruction....and a small key..........


"Meet me downstairs, laundry room, 7, dont be late....Alayna"

ohletsdoit

lol...

i feel like a 100 butterflies escaped into my belly...as my whole body blushes with anticipation


but
...i cant shake the feeling she might be fuckin with me
i cant help but shoot a glance in her direction...i know she knows im looking over..
...but she dusnt look up...

i've never really asked her name....so how do i know its her?...

i just know...

the question(s) are irrelevant....
the only answer i seek is her....

the hours cant seem to go fast enough....
the minutes crawl by...and i cant seem to concentrate...


staring at my computer screen...trying not to stare at her
...wondering what awaits me downstairs...at 7....

..mind contemplating various scenarios...
...each one steamier than the last

anticipation building ...the office slowly empties....
her desk is vacant....but i didnt notice her get up...

7 pm

i shut down the computer....
grab my jacket...and head downstairs
..reaching into my pocket and feeling for the small key

i slide the lock into the door....the door swings  open quietly the soft carpet muffling my footsteps

the room is dark ....and seemingly unoccupied...im already starting to feel foolish

but then...something stops me...

on the air...what is it?
a familiar scent
....its her perfume..
...in that same moment i notice the door at the opposite end of the room stamds slightly open...

the steady hum of the washing machine escapes....



i walk over slowly..not knowing what to expect..
heart pounding like African drums..
my dick going hard even tho right now im not sure why....


i push the door open slowly and i see her

shes backing me...but i know her body anywhere..
plus...shes still got her clothes on from work...

stuck there....my eyes travel up her body....(i love the way she looks in heels)....up her supple calves..i wanna kiss behind her knees...

....across the swell of her perky round bum...up her waist...her back...my eyes caress the back of her neck...her hair still in a bun...

i know she heard me come in...but she dusnt turn around......she just stands there.......hands resting against the washing machine...as it quietly hums...


so i walk over...till im behind her....
so close i can smell the fragrance in her hair...


i dont think about it...i jus feel my lips open and close softly on the back of her neck as i kiss her...

she shivers...

my heart beats so loud...im sure she can hear it...i kiss the lil potruding nob on the back of her neck that lets me know where her spine is...

i kiss behind her ear.....

down her neck...

that little spot where her neck meets her shoulders....yea...right there....

she reaches up to cup my face....i want her soooooo bad.....she turns around....and im blown away by her beauty...her lips part as she sucks in air...her eyes glazed with desire...her hair escaping from the bun...the top 2 buttons of her blouse open to reveal  her soft smooth skin....


damnn.....


im hungry for you baby....passion explodes in our bellys as our lips meet....my lips mely on urz.....my hands in ur hair setting it free...ur hands in my shirt,,,
ur hands on my back.....

i can feel ur nails...i can taste passion on ur lips....my tongue meets urs....slowly....speaking to me in the language of desire....my dick is training against my pants...i take ur hand and lead it to it...so u can get a hold of it....
i want to be naked...i want to feel ur skin....i want to be inside u.......i want u so baad....n i kiss u deeper..cus i want this moment to last forever....


hands slide into ur blouse....fingers caress ur smooth skin...i bury my face in ur neck....ure all woman....everything soft....everything smelling good.....everything so smooth.......



shes pressed inbetween me and the machine.....i can feel its vibrations thru her..


as i unbutton her blouse....
i pull it down to expose her shoulder....n i kiss it....in moments it lies on the floor...
..her bra soon joins it...

i hold her breasts in my hands ..almost reverently as i kiss each nipple...jus lips, no tongue....yet...

....kissing all over her breasts ....all around the areola....as my hands slide down her back and cup her ass...my mouth opens around her areola....and i grab her ass and squeeeze it as i start to lick her nipples slowly...

she throws her head back and whispers to the ceiling........

i wanna eat her out so bad...
..but we'll get to that...

i unzip her skirt...slide my hand up her thigh....fingers tip toeing up the inside of her thigh....past her panties...as one finger whispers against her lips

she wet...

...and my dick is throbbing...

but i'll deny myself a little longer..

fuck...i wanna be in her...to feel her warmth swallow me...to feel her warm juices on my dick....as i fill her up completely..

i kiss back up to her lips...whispering desire in to them.....she wraps her arms around my neck so i can pick her up and place her gently on the washing machine...


planting kisses on her belly....dipping my tongue in her navel...moving down....




lower.....


lower.......

my teeth find the edge of her panties...and i tug them down gently......my fingers assist...and i slide her panties offf....

as she feels the warm metal hummin n vibrating beneath her buttcheeks....my warm lips kiss her between the thighs...

she gasps...

her legs open wider...as my tongue slides up her thigh and across her pussy to the other thigh ...and back again...

u love it....


licking ur labia...sucking on it....making smacking noises so uno how much im enjoying it.....how good u taste...licking the other one

...slowly....

then i flatten my tongue and lick u...from bottom to top....slow..i can feel u shaking...and i reach  down and stroke my dick...ur pleasure turns me the fuck on...my dick hears ur every moan...its listening...waiting for its turn.....it cant wait to please u....to show u what it can do

i feel ur juices dripping....and i lick them up...my tongue flicking and licking inside u....licking u steadily as my fingers rake inside of ur thighs....

i can feel the vibrations of the machine below u...
or maybe its jus u..
ur moans tell me ur cummin soon....
i keep the pace steady...tongue licking u up

as i feel ur thighs tighten....
ur hand reaches dwn to hold my head in place....
u arch ur back
....and i know ure cummin...

my tongue travels up and circles ur clit as a f finger slides inside u...

"oh fuuuuuck"...a cry escapes ur lipz...

my tongue massages ur clit as my fingers stroke u......

...its raining inbetween ur thighs.........

my fingers stroke u relentlessly.....as i suck on ur clit....suckin on the hood and tryin to raise it with my tongue....

ur body starts to shake,,,,,"oooh shhhh......t"......u pin my head between ur thighs...as u busssssssssssssttttttt.......
lol...my finger might be broken.......but i dont mind ..cus i kno u came....





ur turn.............






i grab on ur dick
hard as a rock...jus as i imagined it to be...

i start with one hand.....stroking my way around it...it stands taller...

i make my way down the washing machin....still wet....an involuntary shuddder when my lips rub together...whispering in ur ear....


"relax.....i got this"

grabbing on ur dick...with both hands.....as i fall to my knees i hear ur dick calling on my lips......i answer with both lips and a  lotta tongue....


slowly making a small hole between my lips ...as small as a virgin hole....i slide that thick dick in...my pussy smiles ...and gets even wetter.....as i hear u moan....lol

that turns me on...

makes me crave u more.....ive thot about this moment...ive longed for it.......so im tryna take things slow....

appreciating this work of art that lies before me...i cant hold myself back...

i place u back in....then out...then.....in....

steady movement...

i look up...see u looking for sht to grab on....i know u like it,...so i keep going....

increasin my pace ...i feel u shiver...


i stop.


lean back.


spit on that dick.

then suck it all up....

tell me how good that feels baby....

i release my hands....working only with my mouth...

one hand ata atime....my hands travelling across ur bare skin....across ur muscles....DAMN that bosty was amde for me.....

u groan as i feel ur warmth in my mouth...ur body trembles as u stain my lips

mmmmm.......

i swallow.....

my lips.

wet.

ur dick.

wet

my pussy

wet.


u carefully pull me up....


kiss up my neck...bite my earlobe....


"we're just getting started"






ur turn......





i slide my fingers inbetween her thighs...to get them wet....


rub her on my dick as if to ssay "get her boy"

my dick straining...throbbing.....rubbing.....inbetween ur lips....knocking on ur door....

ure wiggling ur hips...tryna get on...ur body is like 'what the fuck are u waiting for...'

lol


inch by inch..i fill u up.....till u feel all of me inside u...as solid as ur spine....


rubbing ur clit as u grind against me....im luvin the way u wind ur waist b

tongue kissing ur mouth
hands on ur ass
ur breast jiggling in my face
cus we're goin so fast

we should slow it down....

grind on me baby...
take it deep
try n swallow me...

pinching ur nipples...i wanna feel u drip all over me

uno that excruciatingly slow and sweet kind a sex...?
like u jus wanna get to the end of the stroke...but u looove the way it feels in the middle...

i dont know how much more of this i can take,...so i go faster...ur lipz besdie my ear...moaning with every thrust...

tongue kissing u as u hold on to me like ure trying not to drown...
u love how i feeel inbetween ur thighs...u crave more with each thrust...

ur eyes are shut.....i wodmer what ure thinking....u shuldnt even be able to think at all....
i grab ur ass cheeks and pull u closer as i push deeper inside u.....tongue on ur neck as u gasp and hold me even tighter...

ur soft breasts pressed up against my chest...ur belly on mine...ur clit rubbin against me as u bounce...clappin that ass....

daaaamn.......

ure whispering in my ear...
all i can hear is "yesss....".....and ...."dont stop....."
im breathing heavy,,,so ryyu....
muscles tense...ur hair everywhere....my tongue and hands tryn to follow suit....

a groan from em as i tthrust extra deep...this feels so good...ur bodys shakin and i can feel ur nails diggin into my back...ur whole body tense....ure gaspin in my ear,,,,i can feel it..im about to.....fuck....i bite ur neck as i nut..u let out a scream that would put mariah to shame...i groan into ur lips...
....fuuuuuuuck..
...damn ....

that was intense....

im so caught up...i pull back and take it all in...tendrils of hair sticking to her face......face and body glowing with sweat...her eyes shut...her pink lips parted...her bosom swelling...chest heaving......her body still wrapped around mine.....trembling...cooling...spasming at intervals....

its crazy

this is everything i imagined it to be....
i want her...
i fell for her long before now....but now im so into her...
this must mean shes into me too....

i want to give her my heart

but i dont want to rush her...
i'll be patient...
 im so happy....

i wish i could read her mind....dus she feel the same way?...




behind her closed eyes....

her thoughts....


i try to open my eyes....
i cant.....this feeling is irreplaceable...

cant think straight....never felt this way....i love this feeing...

DAMN

THAT DICK

i wanna name him

i wanna call him something big and strong..

i wanna use  verbs on him i dont even know the meaning of!

arrgggggghhhhhhhhhhh.....i squeeze my thighs around him....oh the release....i jus wanna curl up with him and fall asleep....

i try to whisper in ur ear....
it comes out a breathless whisper...

OMG...my body still tingles...

i cant remember the last time i felt this way...

butterflies....

i feel him ...still strong n warm inside me....i never want him to pull out...

*iblush*

.......


 my phone goes off abruptly...rudely waking me out of my reverie....

*RING*.....*RING*....

damnnnnnnnnn

we both look down at my purse...the phone slips out....light in our faces....

caller id reads ....."baby"


fuck....













i can sense him looking up at me....
but i cant meet his eyes...
i know i  shouldve  told him..
but we didnt get that far...
i just....
wanted to be someone else for 1 night

i saw the way he would look at me....such pure unadulterated desire......i knew he wanted me.....and i cant deny it...it made feel good....
to be wanted....
to be desired.....
flirting with our eyes....

picking out outfits for him.....doing things to catch his eye....wondering how he felt....his size..lol...fantasizing...



but here we are....

i  dont know what i was thinking....it was magic..........but....

i look up slowly n meet his eyes...

he dusnt even need to speak...
confusion....disbelief....and then they go blank


i watch him gather his clothes...then he walks out....moments later i hear the outer door close....


i sit there listening to the quiet hum of the washing machine...

body still basking in post-orgasmic bliss...not sure how to feel....

after a few minutes i get dressed too...and call my boyfriend back as i walk to my car...

"hey honey ...i was in a meeting...i'll see you later...yea....ok....yea.....love you too...'

as i click my phone shut....i wonder how long will i continue to make believe......

what i need isnt what i want....n im afraid it'll never be....

hes what i want.....


but it'll never be...

im sorry i hurt him.....

i wanna thank him.....cus he gave me what ive been needin......*sigh*



he'll probably never speak or look at me again.....but thats ok.....im leaving next week

hes what i want....but sadly itll never be.....

...............


the next monday

as he walks in...he notices her desk is cleared...he stops in his tracks and stares...as his mind jumps from one conclusion to another

he shakes his head as he continues walking to his desk....


theres a bunch of flowers....


and another note....

as he reads it a smile plays around his lips.....


i cant hate her.....dont even want to...


ive dun this to girls before.....well this is karma....i guesss

it hurt

but i'll live....

it was special...

it was magic



Make Believe.....

...x



Adonis, Ifi

3 comments:

  1. *high pitched scream* TURN ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..... DAMN... lemme get some!
    ***body still basking in post-orgasmic bliss*** <<iLike that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yall did a great job...
    ify i see u.. under G FREAK!!
    love thid

    ReplyDelete