Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ur 1st time...

"How u feelin baby?" ..I whisper on the air beside ur ear...burying my nose behind ur ear..the breath from my nose caressing ur skin..







u shiver as I softly kiss it...






Ure sitting inbetween my legs...as my hands massage ur shoulder blades slowly over...n...over...n over...finding the tension..


and applying the pleasure to release it....






Breathing on the back of ur neck..watching goosebumps rise...Kissing the back of ur neck..and that bit where ur neck meets ur shoulder..






U lean back into me..and my arms prepare a warm hug for u..u snuggle up against me as I sing along to Sade's No ordinary Love..rocking u as I hold yuh...






Ure my baby...






I love the way u smell..u smell like freshly cut flowers...dinner and breakfast..






U feel like grace...undeserved sucess..."I no study for the exam,how I con take pass?"






I wanna make u happy in every way I can...






I wanna protect u...provide for u..I 1na be ur man..






I wanna give u a smile ..for every tear...






Anniversary gifts willl get better every year...






I wanna give u my name...right after I give u my heart...






I want to be ur soul mate...so even in death we won't part...






(How I wish....)






I imagined u as a virgin...with the 1st man u ever gave urself to..






I imagined me..I imagined us..young lovers..when our hearts were still brand new..






U turn around..cup my face in ur hands as u kiss me...inhalin as passion fills ur belly...






Our lips part reluctantly..and ur eyes open slowly n find mine.."If u ask me...I'm ready"...






U kiss me again...with more urgency...our hands searchin for skin..






I wanna do so many things at once..I dunno where to begin..






I wish when we kiss my lips can speak my hearts love...






My touch as tender as a single underside feather of a dove..






As u step out of ur clothes..I marvel once again at the perfection of ur form..


And its almost like u step out of ur innocence..in that moment a seductress is born..






Ur hands on me feel like answered prayer...like finding water in the desert..


I've been so thirsty baby...drown me..drown me in ur love...rain down on me..change the weather..






prove me a liar when I say "I can't get enough"..


Its impossible...I'll give it to u till u beg me not to stop...






Pushing ur hands above ur head..mouth closing on ur nipple..


A kiss here..a lick there...suckin it slowly..then I start to nibble..










Lickin up ur body...lickin down between ur breasts....fingers raking down the side of ur thighs...


Kissing on ur nipples...warm lips on ur skin..kissing ur navel...I'm about to make u bite ur lip..baby close ur eyes..






I plug ur ears up with ur ipod...and put my song on repeat...


blindfold u...push ur legs apart gently and start to eat..






Tongue wriggling inbetween ur legs..making circles all over ur pussy...


Spelling my name on ur clit...






Tongue Kissing ur pussy......frenchkissing ur lips...massaging ur clit with my tongue..ure pushing my head down n raising ur hips up..


Thass how I know u luv it..






I 1na make sure ure wet enuff...






Sliding a finger inside u...stroking u until I can hear how wet u are...sounds like ure sucking on my finger...tiny puddles forming on the bed..


Dick longing to splash inside u...fuck u till u busss a nut that paralyzes u in the sheer pleasure and force of it..






Lying on top of u...kissing ur mouth..ur hands on my back..urgin me on..


Curling 1 leg around me..."I want u baby"






Damn...I want u too...






Rubbing my dick against u...u can feel the tip..it feels so good...u want it ...u want it all ..inside u...right now...










Ur bodys siq...n my dick is the cure...inching my way inside u s-l-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-wly..softly...


pain and pleasure explode between ur thighs..ur mouth open like "wow".....






a soundless scream escapes ur parted lips...


U bite my neck..its ok..share the pain...I don't mind






Ur legs shake...thisz sumthin uve never felt...pain...but it....hurts so good....


My dick feels like s goin thru ur body...feels like its in ur mind..






Lying untop of u..covering u like a human blanket...whispering into ur lips...


Ur eyes tightly shut....kissing ur chin....suckin on ur lower lip...kissing ur neck...letting u get used to me...dick still hard...stroking ur walls....










Can't put it all in....


I don't want to hurt u..


Therz no rush...


When I'm not untop of u..ill be beside u...when I'm not beside u...ill be behind u..we'll make luv till the sun calls...






Cuppin ur face n kissing u...


Pressing my chest against urs..so u can feel my heartbeat..






My baby...






I'm so glad u chose me...God knows I don't deserve u...I see u having my kids...I see us 10yrs down the line...holdin hands...textin each other silly love poems...still very much in love...






I've had sex...but even sex at its best can't be more than Great...satisfaction wears off quickly...


But thisz is much more intimate...our bodies connect...as do our souls..I feel complete...words can't describe...






U moan as my hands travel all over ur body...ur warm pussy squeezin me...u feel so good....I groan into ur neck as my body surrenders...






U wrap ur arms around me ..and kiss me... A smile spreading across ur beautiful face....






My heart throbs with love for u..






I pick u up and carry u into the shower....lather ur body down...u had to let me..cus I can't keep my hands..or my lips... off u...






30minutes later we're back on the bed...






5minutes later my head is inbetween ur thighs...kissing u all better...






Smiling into ur lips as I taste u getting wetter...






We've got allnite...






....X

No comments:

Post a Comment