Friday, August 6, 2010

Meeting In My Bedroom

                                         
                                       MEMO

Date:         Rite/Fuckin/Now
From:        Head, Orgasms and Sensuality department,
To:            U
Subject:     Cant Wait Till I see u Later   


Sittin at my desk...im tryin...but i cant concentrate...
i close my eyes momentarily...and find u ...behind my eyelids...


ur lips formin my name...ur eyes pirecing deep into my soul...
ur hands caressing my face...1 finger on my lips...


ur hair restin on ur shoulders...framing ur beautiful face...
ur lips sayin..Adonis...come here n get a taste...


i can see u...ur lips forming an "O"..
my hands play a supporting role..as i take off ur secrets with my teeth..


kisses like footprints..leaving a trail of pleasure…along ur neck..




across ur hips…down the side of ur body…


as u lie on ur side..i straddle u gently…running my hands from ur collarbone....


....inbetween ur breasts…


...while the other charts a similar course down ur back…




I wanna savour ur body…like we have all the time in the world




Lets forget about deadlines


...the only meeting that matters is the one that’s holding right now…






The meeting of body…soul….n mind….






When my lips caress urs..so softly….like the flutter of butterfly wings on a beautiful rose…




The feel of my warm tongue swirling around ur nipples….my teeth nibbling the underside of ur breasts






My face in ur belly…kissing underneath ur navel..that soft pouch of skin…just above ur centre…








hands cupping ur ass..as my tongue plays inbetween ur thighs


fucking u with my tongue...till u feel urself drip down ur thigh....


thats when i turn u around...kiss right behind ur neck


....rub my sex stick inbetween ur lipz..


spread ur legs ...get a good grip on the floor in dem heels...


elbows on the desk....feel that dick slide smooth into ur belly...like warm chocl8 ..inbetween ur thighs...


taste it...


relish it...


ue so turned on....wet....n ready....ur pussy sucks me in...n locks me up inside....


ur breasts swingin as each stroke rocks ur body...


papers...


files...


anything that isnt nailed down finds its way to the floor...


beside ur panties...






ure moaning into the table...th AC's on blast...the news is on as loud as we can afford...


i lean over and kiss the sweat off ur shoulder blades ...as i smack and squeeze ur cheeks n slide the dick in even deeper....


when i feel ur legs start to shake....i pull out...n start to lick u...


stroking ur Gspot as i eat that puss out from the back....the sensation...the warmth...the relentless stroke of my tongue...sends u over the edge....splashing into an ocean of extasy...


as u gasp...i slide the sex stick in u again....spreadin ur cheeks so i can se my dick slamming into u...


theres no way we can keep quiet...


but we try...


my body starts to tingle...i feel it...


watchin ur ass jiggle...


lisnin to ur moans...


f..u...c...k...


each stroke meltin ur walls ...u moan my name as a katrina- like climax moves thru ur body...into ur pussy...

u shudder and let out a little scream...as u feel my body against urs...my breath tickling the back of ur neck...


damn...

i pull out of u....wait for u to gather urself...

as soon as u can get up...i wrap u in my arms and kiss u..

"that was wonderful baby"...u breathe into my lips...

u bite ur lip and look at me ..

as i grab my clothes and start to dress..

see u later boo...i catch ur kiss as i let myself out...

that was one hell of a meeting..

later on tonite...

we'll go over the minutes

;)

...x

1 comment: