Monday, August 30, 2010

Make a Movie..

The perfect set…candles lights up rose petals on satin sheets…







The perfect location…we’re at the point where Want and Need meet…






Love already wrote the script…






I’m your handsome hero…


.you’re the object of my affection…


My beautiful co- star…


My sole duty is your protection






My lovely damsel in distress…


You’re calling out to me to rescue u out of this dress






With Pleasure…






You walk over to me …one foot in front of the other…


I watch u as my heartbeat quickens…gazing into the eyes of my lover…






All I can do is stand there as you touch me…


Kissing my neck….my chin…my cheeks…last stop …my lips…






Taking my shirt off…running ur hands across my chest…


Kissing me…wrapping ur body around mine….


And when I put my hands on that body…u know its time to get out of that dress






Your dress falls to the floor….revealing ur body…


No underwear…I like,,,


Running my hands across ur body…


U stop me and make me watch u walk away…


U leave me in this room…and moments later I set off after u…my dick pointing in my pants..






I walk into the next room…I see u lying in bed…waiting to receive..


Just me …u….and the camera…


U’re naked…but fully clothed in Beauty…Ur costume would be the envy of Eve


U watch me as I step out of my pants…my dick rises to the occasion…


U watch me as I walk over to u…ur face a mixture of desire…and fascination…






Ur gaze lingers over every part of my body…






I swear it feels like you’re caressing me with your eyes..


U make my skin tingle...u make my mouth dry..


Ur beauty makes my hand s shake when I touch u…


I try to hide it so u don’t see just how bad I want u..






she looks at me…she looks down..my eyes follow her gaze..


I’m hard as a rock..thats what u do to me baby…ur heart starts to race ..n mine starts to chase…






The camera watches as I turn u over and kiss down ur spine…


Raising ur hands above ur head…stretching ur body out…


Raising ur hips up…I slide under ur hood like a mechanic


Licking u inbetween ur thighs …as u pop that pussy on my tongue


Squeezing ur ass…as u grind on my face..


Moanin…on ur clit…sending vibrations into ur belly..n letting uno how good u tatste






Turning u over..now im lying inbetween ur legs…


Making love to ur mouth with my tongue…kissing you slowly as I slide inbetween ur thighs…


Limbs intertwined…ur mouth open…gasping my name..


Cuppin ur ass…kissing ur neck..pressing against u so ur clit gets some…


Bodys writhing…slow grinding…


Thrusting inside u till u cum…






Holding u as our body’s float down from the ceiling..


What do we all this movie…”the Sperminator?”..”Sexual Healing”?..


Still lying inbetween ur thighs…u feel my dick getting hard, u smile n ask if im ready for the sequel


Lol…hell yea baby..i reach over for my handcuffs…we might as well make this “the Freak-uel”






Ha ha






Mwahhh..x

No comments:

Post a Comment