Saturday, August 28, 2010

Watching You...

U're my muse...
My Hearts desire...

i wish i could lend u my eyes...
so u can see what i see when i look at u...

i love even the things you hate about urself...
Perfectly Imperfect...

When u smile....
Love grabs a hold of my heart and squeezes gently...
Love overflows...


When u walk in the room...
i wanna tap sumbody, point and say.."Look, thats my baby..."

When u speak on issues...i just sit back and watch u with a little smile on my face....
u impress me with your mind everytime....

now we're all up in this bedroom...
watching u get undressed...
taking off ur pantyhose....one foot on the bed...

i watch u get ready for the shower...

admiring ur smooth skin...

watching ur body in the mirrors...

so many curves...

my Venus...

Shirt, tie, jacket, pants all lie on the floor as i stand naked...

i watch ur hips switch..as u sashay into the bathroom...

as u get to the door, u turn...look at me wth those sexy eyes...

"Ryu comin"..

Not yet...but in about an hour we will be...i think to myself as i walk over to u...lift up ur chin

...and kiss u....

No comments:

Post a Comment