Sunday, September 5, 2010

Spend All This Time On U

A 9-5 turns to a 7-9…we hardly ever see each other



A young man chasing success…my girl understands


I call her everyday…I send her little gifts so she knows I care


I see her everytime I can…when my work lets me make other plans






She’s a trooper…my sexy little soldier


She never complains…only when it gets too bad…


But I know she feels it…I know it hurts u


I know sumtymz when u think about it…it gets u mad






My job puts money in my wallet…But u bring joy into my life


Even if I had all the money in the world..i still couldn’t Afford… to lose u..


Even though I take u for granted…u’re my priority…with heart, body mind and soul..therz no contest…everytime I would choose u






So I’ve been saving a lil time here and there…making plans to spend it all on u


Pack a weekend bag…matter of fact…fuck that..we’ll buy anything you need…


I’m going to pamper you baby…spoil u…talk to u…listen to u…make love to u…u’ll fall asleep in my arms…n I’ll stay up to watch u breathe…






God gave me Life….he gave me time…hours, minutes, seconds..


I’m about to pay what I owe u…


I know u’ve missed me…I’ve missed u too baby…


But enough talk…come here…let me show u






….x

No comments:

Post a Comment