Friday, February 5, 2010

Multiple....

I wanna do sumthin different..and I wanna take my timeI'm jus gonna say this one straight,I'm not even gonna rhyme..


Lol..


Baby ur beauty is amazing and our schedules don't give me time to show u
We take the moments we get n try n make it enuff but I feel like I hvnt had the time to get to know u..
So this weekend..no phones..no interruptions..
we're on our way to the hotel..
Locked up in ur love for days ..I can't wait..I'm not drivin..posted up in the backseat with my baby..
Ure tellin me about ur week..and I listen..strokin ur hair n chippin in here n there..

We pull up..get our things n check in..
in minutes we're in our room..ur in the shower and I'm callin up room service..
The food and wine is on the way..
I step out of my clothes and step into the shower..


I find ur body in the steam and hold u as the hot water cascades down on us..working my fingers all over ur body as we kiss..
damn this is one of the best feelings in the world..
u know me..I don't waste no time..my hard dick already pointing inbetween ur thighs as we stand..
squeezing ur breasts..fingers gliding across ur wet skin..I slide a finger inbetween ur thighs ...ure achin for sexin..
ure so wet..even with all the water around us..its not hard to tell this is all u..

Hands against the wall..as the hot water falls..I slide inside u..reachin over to stroke ur clit as I thrust..
We slow grind in the shower..the water..the steam..ur wet..ur soft..u moan..I growl..we fuck..we bust...



Moments later ure in ur robe..I'm in my skin..
All scrubbed up..smellin good feelin clean..
foods here..foods gone..sippin on wine..
trying not to choke cus I keep makin u laugh..
I put on some music..I made u a mixtape..fingers on ur skin n deyre makin u start....


Thinkin the same thing I've been thinkin
Lookin at ur lips all the time we've been drinkin..
Ur body peekin thru the robe..I can see ur nipple and sexy smooth skin..
I move closer to u..lookin in ur eyes..tiltin up ur chin..

We kiss...

I pull u up and we start to dance...holding each other as we sway from side to side..
Smelling the shampoo in ur hair..n u breathe in my neck n smell my perfume..
Arms wrapped around my neck..my arms around ur waist..
I feel like I'm in love..


U turn around and I start to slowmotion grind on ur body..
U reach back for my hips n pull me even closer as u grind into me

..Damn..

My pipe inbetween ur cheeks..
the only thing that seperates us is a towel n ur robe..


They lie on the floor..

We're still grinding..but this is dancing of a differnt kind...
Ur back against the wall..my arms wrapped around u...ure holdin on tight..
I feel u grip the head as I ease inside u..

Ure moanin..askin me to put it all inside u...
u want that dick deeper inside u..u say u want to feel me everywhere...

U cry out..ur fingers diggin into my back as I plunge deep inside u..
Ur moans coming out sporadically like machine gun fire..dick-tated by my thrusts
Hand cuppin ur face..kissing u....drilling into ur pussy..until u drip down my thigh..

Oh-oh-oh-oh..Oooh fuc....

the air conditioning is on...but our bodys glisten with sweat as we collapse on the ground..
Still inside u..u untop of me..we've both cum..
but I'm still hard,so u make the most of it..u ride..grindin ur hips slowly on me as u tongue my mouth..
Suckin on my lower lip as ur walls suck me in..ur hands on my chest..my thumb on ur clit..u throw ur head back...rocking back and forth till once again we're knocking on extasys door
...She let us in..


Back in the shower...back on the bed...
feeding u grapes..holding each other and just chilling..
More wine..more music..more food..the room is cool..our bodies are hot...
time is irrelevant..one day melts into the other...We don't know...we don't care..That's the point..
No GMT we operate on US time..
the only thing on my mind is ..u

Kissing on ur neck..u smile
Ure so beautiful..Ur lips moist and pink like fruit..
I coat them with a layer of whipped cream
..I lick ur lower lip..and slowly ...softly.. suck it clean..
Half moan half giggle..
ow I've got some on ur neck..
next on ur nipples and everywr inbetween..

Every spot I lick..making ur body blush..Sucking on ur nipples like that's all I came to do..nippin..n flicking..sucking and biting..
Ur body taken thru different sensations..moans pourin out of ur mouth..

I mean business...lol
I pour a little wine from ur glass and let it flow sensually from ur breasts, across ur stomach and down ur pussy into my mouth..
Getting drunk on ur body..


Whipped cream on ur navel..down to ur clit..jus a little...now I start to lick..sucking on it like a pacifier as I slide a finger inside u..Stroking on ur pleasure button..sucking on ur pearl..ur drowning my finger and ur thighs won't stop shaking..
I luvitt...

Its my duty to live up to ur fantasies..I'm on my knees inbetween ur thighs..I didn't come here to beg..but I aim to please..
I eat u so good...u start reaching for stuff that isn't there..

Thighs shaking..whispering..moaning..hands in ur hair...Legs wrapped around my head as ur pussy rejoices..
Tongue licking u up..eatin u out..swallowing orgasms..


I turn u over ..woof baby woof...lolz...biting a buttcheek..
slappin dem cheeks...Shiit..u look so good..
I 1na lick u all over..

U poke that ass high in the hair...head down..breasts rubbin against the bed...
I Slide inside u and angle to the right..Sending lil shocks of pleasure up ur spine..even after m dun ur gna stay wet alnite..
Squeezin ur nipples..ass jigglin..deep long strokes..
teasin ur hair..liftin ur chin so u arch all the way to my face... ur pussy bouncn on my dick..

Kissing on ur neck..and shoulders..squeezin ur breasts..strokin ur clit...
Then I lay u on ur side n hit it and go deep...Holding u..Rocking till we cum....breathless...exhausted...unable to move...still spooning..in moments ure fast sleep......X

2 comments:

  1. wow!!....thats the most sensual ish i have ever read(and i have read a lot)...its sooo pure n not dirty at all. I LOVE!!!...X

    ReplyDelete