Friday, February 5, 2010

i Miss My Baby

I miss the way ur body used to feel..
smooth curves...wet crevice..
he way u used to lubricate my tongue
when I gave u head service..

I miss the way u kiss me..soft pink strawberry kisses..the way u reach into my pants and stroke my length..
The way ud back into a wall..kiss me and wrap ur legs around me...ur body askin me to show my strength..

I miss the way ur body responds to mine..
How the slightest touch would send shivers up ur spine..
I miss ur appetite...u loved it when I was inside u..ud open wide and roll ur thighs till I ws almost touchin ur soul...
The way u would hold unto me like u didn't want to get swept away..waves of pleasure crashing against ur boat..

I miss the special way u moan..
the soundtrack to ur orgasms..
the scream u make when u cum..
I miss the way u ask me to stay inside u..still holdin onto me tightly..legs wrapped around me,,bodies mergin as one..
I miss the way u would fall asleep in my arms..didn't even mind when u snored..
I'd watch u sleep..softly kiss u..

I miss all the things u do..all the thngs u are..
I miss everything we shared..n more than anything else...I miss u...x

1 comment: