Thursday, February 18, 2010

If hearts could speak

U wanna know how I feel about u..
hear words that I feel but fail to tell u..
I can't show u my heart..only give u words that u can feel..

This is what my heart would say if It could talk...


The word beautiful was made in anticipation of u..
Perfection doesn't define u..u define perfection..
I take the feeling of hard earned sucess and liken it to how I feel when I see ur smile..
u make me so happy u give my heart an erection..


U don't conform to conventional definitions of "sexy'
..ure in a league of ur own..
Clothes cling to ur body like they want u as bad as I do..
my nubian queen u deserve a throne...

Ur movements so graceful..ur hips flow like a river..
u don't walk u glide..
Ur bodys calling ..and ur hips are dialling..
swaying side to side...

Damn...I feel like Adam the first time he saw Eve..
More beauty than any Human beign should rightly receive..
U made me feel inadequate and at the same time I wanted to become the man of ur dreams...
I feel like my heart invited u...and my desire forced u out of My dreams..


Ur body is a wonderland..but I'm not John Mayer..
I want the key to Ur city ..introduce me to ur mayor..
I want to be the man that fulfills ur body...the summoner of ur orgasms..ur chocl8 moanmaker..
I want to be the one u can't live without..the 1 huz name is ur password..ur weakness..ur code breaker..

I've never had so much to lose..I want u so damn bad...
even tho I haven't gained.If I lose u...ill lose the best thing I never had...

I want u for keeps ..its more than just right now..
And one day ..God willing..I'll bask in ur beauty as u stand infront of me in a white gown..

And my heart beats a million beats per min..
my mouth goes dry n my knees go weak everytime ur this close..
BUT in response to ur Question.... My Heart falls silent ....
n my Lips say.......... "yea I like u n I wanna see where this goes"...x

1 comment: