Thursday, February 18, 2010

Threesome

Crazy night...a lotta drinks...a lotta haze...
How we made it back safe..I'm still amazed

An old flames got a new flame with a twist..
My mouth dropped open a minute ago when they kissed..

Its all good...I sit back and front like I see this all the time..
They keep kissing and touching as I sip my wine..

Then she gets up...

She walks over to me and sits in my lap..straddling me..
Tonguekissing me slow as her hands handle me..

Her friend watches from across the room
..touchin herself I presume..
cus fingers are moving...steadily as she moans softly...
as her lover takes me in her mouth and starts to slowly suck me..

Her lips move like magic..kissing the length of me..
Licking on my chocl8 stick..sucking the strength from me..

Her friend comes over and its about to be on...
I remove myself from the equation..regrouping ..as they get it on..

U lie on the couch as she kisses u..lips covering every bit of exposed skin..
Unstrapping ur bra..sucking on ur nipples till u curl ur toes in..

She's not about to upstage me..

She takes the left one..I focus on the right
Lickin around ur areola..tongue flicking ur nipple as I gently bite...

Got u writhing in pleasure...ure look like ure losing ur mind..
Kissing down ur tummy as u moan n arch ur spine..

Kissing along ur pantyline..down the front of ur thighs..
she's working on ur breasts...suckin u and kissing u in the mouth so u can taste em..

i am a tease so i will kiss & suck on your pussy thru your vickys until u rip em off yourself...dont worry i'll replace em

She's watching...

I hope she's taking notes...
Licking ur lips..sucking on ur clit..till u start hitting notes...

I eat u so good...u start reaching for stuff that isn't there..
Thighs shaking..whispering..moaning..hands in ur hair...

Hold my head down.....grind dat pussy on my mouth n hit dem falsettos
....oooooooo.... oooooo baby....
aaaaaah...... aaaaaah aaaaah oooooo....


Grind ur lips on my lips
and when ur lips drip I open up mine and take a sip

She takes over...

We take turns eating that kitty...fuqqin u up till u can't even move..
My boxers fall to the ground as I slide my strength in ur mouth real smooth..

Her tongue inside u as u lick me..
Moaning on my mic..beggin "baby stick me"

Her legs are too weak so I ask u to hold them open for me...as I go deep into her,thumb stroking on her clit
Thrust after thrust as she alternates between ur mouth and ur tits

...in out...in out...in out...in out...movin in and out...
...stick in my dick ...goin deep til ya eyes roll back and moans keep pourin out of ur mouth..


Pushing ur legs to the back of ur head n deepstroking u..toes curling..legs...feet up
Going deep u gasp ..cus it feels so good..she's doin her best to keep up..

Legs high in the air...ur body shaking with every thrust..
Strokin ur clit...ur nipple between her lips as u bust...

Damn...


She takes over and cleans up with her tongue...
Lickin ur kitty clean..gettin u ready for round 2..we can do this alnite long..X

1 comment:

  1. my fav line:
    I eat u so good...u start reaching for stuff that isn't there..
    nyc!!!

    ReplyDelete