Friday, February 5, 2010

Lost In U

Drowning in ur eyes
Melting under ur gaze..
Basking in ur smile..
The sun that lights up my days



Ur beauty is the flame that melts my candle...n I'm so.."Wick"...

Patiently waiting..but Nursing a desire so strong..ur bodys my prescription..n I'm so ..Sick..

Tonite is our Genesis...Ur bodys such a Revelation..
I rise to the occasionkisses on ur skin in celebration


..I want u...

I feel the pool of our attraction..wanna drown myself in ur touch..

Girl u don't know what u do to me..I'm the Badmann..but ur perfection corrupts me..u make me feel..so..Good..
U make fallin in love feel so new to me..

U touch me with ur heart
Kiss me with ur soul..
Our broken hearts together
Make one completely whole


..Lust in u..Lost in u
Surrounded by ur Love..
Too weak to fight


Touchin u...watchin u
I surrender...
U feel so Right..


I love u...

1 comment:

  1. Can you say 'weak knees'?? Damn! Talk about painting a picture with words.

    :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete