Sunday, January 24, 2010

ScreaM

When I do those things to u,that make u wanna scream
When I get u wetter than a teenage boys dream..


It feels so good,its like my tongue is in ur brain..
Slowly scratching the inside of ur thighs as I eat u out..pleasure with some pain..

Ure moaning..u wanna scream..u wanna get loud..
But u bite ur lip instead...n all I hear is that "mmmm" sound..


Okay...



When my Tongue slides in and out.. Sloooow..
And when I squeeze dem nips u groan..."Oooohhh"
swirling and lickin till I curl ur toes..
Ur fingers grasping the sheets and ur eyes tightly closed..

U wanna scream..u don't know if u can hold it in anymore..
U bury ur face in the pillow..n all I hear is "mmmm" once more...


Lolz..


Ice cream cone licks on ur pearl..slowly slide in a finger..
Other hand is touchin..comin down ur flank like a winger..

Suckin while my fingers sliding in n out..massagin ur gspot..
"Wet wet"..drippin down my hand..good thing I wore my water resistant G shock..:)

Hands in ur hair..ur pelvis raised..urgin me in..
Body writhin with pleasure..ure about to scream...

Go on baby..thass what its made for..let it out..
"Oooh Ad...Mmmmm.."..cutting off abruptly as u cover ur mouth..


Ur fadda..


Belt..jeans n drawers..lie in a crumpled heap on the floor..
I flip u over..got u on all fours..
Slide into u slowly and u go "Oh...My...G.."
Each thrust makes u tremble..breathless moans pourin out ur mouth like "uhhh"

One hand on ur pearl the other hand on ur dimples dictatin the rhythm..
Got u Gaspin when I go deep..dictating ur breathin..
Throwin it back at me..so much wood in ur tummy..
Grippin on ur handles..givin u all u want from me..

Moans grow in intensity..
As pleasure increases in density

*Sleeping dog*....

Biting ur lip.. can't hold it..the pillows on the floor..
My hands r over urz..still poundin..givn u morrrre..

Till the point where its impossible to hold it in anymore..

"OMG...Adonisssss"..biting ur neck..thass it baby
"Uhhh..Ooooh...AhHhhhh"..drive me crazy..

Grippin on ur waist..piledriving..givin u that Sonic BoooM..
Body like a Blockbuster..."Coming Soon"


Lolz...

Shhtttt...can't lie..this feels so good I wanna scream too..
The Greatest sex..we're banging like a pistol..

I feel u shakin..throwin back as u scream my name..
Orgasms summoned like moths to a flame..

Scream as loud as u wanna..when I turn u out.put u on like a throwback....
Cus I won't stop until I hear it...so don't u ever hold back..

My work here is dun..:)..lolz

1 comment: