Sunday, January 24, 2010

Let Me

If he doesn't think ure good enough,
If he doesn't acknowledge the efforts u make to please him..

If ure unhappy,like a wilting flower unwatered by his smile..but u luv him too much to leave him...

If he wounds u,
cuts u deep with harsh words he says..

If he goes away on "business trips",and without a phonecall he's gone for days..

If he broke ur heart n ripped ur self esteem to shreds

Let me...

Let me be the one to show u that ure perfect just the wae u are..
Let me be the sky u shine in..my superstar..let me show u how beautiful u are

Let me be the balm on ur wounds let my words heal u..
Let me be the rain that washes awae the lies and reveals the real u...

Let me be the one to make sweet love to u..open up to me n I hope u will..
Give me the pieces of ur broken heart and in exchange for mine..let me show u how love is supposed to feel

let me....love u..x

1 comment: