Sunday, January 24, 2010

Can You Read My Mind?

She's sitting right infront of me,
I try my best not to stare..
Hotter than the devils toenails
with curves everywhere..

She's more beautiful than the word
She's Too beautiful for words
I feel hot n dizzy everytime I look at her..cus babys so sick..
She lights up the room when she smiles like a mouthful of gold teeth..

Caramel skin..she's got that african thunder..
Lust in her beauty..my mind can't help but wander..
When I look at her long dark hair,I see my fingers running thru it..
Lips made for kissing,the more I stare the more I wanna do it..

Visions of me lifting u up unto the desk..
Kissing on ur body as I slowly undress..
You look up and catch me staring..I wanna look away..but u hold my gaze..
I'm humbled by ur beauty..s like an angel kissed ur face..

Can u read my mind?...

Can u tell how much I want u..
I look away cus I gotta..not cus I want to..
I shake my head,try to get it clear but its stuck on u..
Gotta lock my fingers cus they're beggin to touch on u..

Raking my fingers down ur back as my lips taste ur skin..
Explorin ur body..if looks could kill..they'd be callin up my next of kin..

Tongue circling ur nipples..sliding a finger inbetween ur legs..ur warmth swallows me..

Damn..I want u with a desire borderin on need..I wanna take my mind off u..but these thots follow me..


I can smell ur perfume..makes me wanna breathe in ur neck..
My eyes drinkin in ur every curve..in moments we're back on dat desk..

Visions of me n u..behind closed eyes
Ur body writhin in extasy..my tongue between those thighs..
My tongue all in ur tummy..damn I can almost taste u..
Goin hard..I feel like a perv..my conduct is so disgraceful..

I look around for something to cover the bulge..anything..something..
I look up ..with a half smile on ur lips I see u watchin..


Can u read my mind....?

Its pretty obvious isn't it..might as well walk over and ask ur name..
Cus if I let u get away ..itd be a damn shame..
I take a moment to let my boner subside..
Then I get up out my seat..and walk right into ur life...

No comments:

Post a Comment