Sunday, January 24, 2010

Make You Feel Good

I see ur puffy eyes..and I know uve been crying..
Its happened again..there's no use in denying..

I wish I could heal ur broken heart..I wish I could carry ur pain..
but I can't..

All I can do is stroke ur hair as u sob into my chest..
You cry and cry until there's nothing left..

It hurts me almost as much as it hurts you..
He doesn't deserve you..if only...why won't u let me love you..

I kiss your face..dry your tears with my lips..
Your body melts against mine..your eyes close as we kiss..

I ve never felt so much passion..sadness mingles with desire and dissolves into pleasure..

Undressing you slow,almost reverently but with a controlled frenzy like a man discovering treasure..

Soft kisses on ur skin..
I feel ur body trembling..

I can't explain how I feel..cus I've dreamt about this day
Ure in every waking thot..only u make me feel this way..

Everyday I've longed for the day your body would be in my hands..eyes may lie but my hands reassure me its true

U didn't have to do anything to make me love u..and tonite you don't have to do anything..jus lay down n let me love u..

U moan my name as your skin melts on my lips..
Every inch of you I explore..every inch I kiss..

Hands caressing..my touch rippling across ur body..stroking in liquid..
Gently tugging ur panties off...unveiling ur secrets..

Sucking on ur clit then releasing it..so soft n tender I.. make.. u ..wanna scream...
Ur bodys shaking..my fingers stroking..frenchkissing inbetween ur thighs..ure wetter than my dreams..

I can taste u on my tongue..I'm thirsty for you..cum drown me with ur love..
The warmth of my tongue urgin u closer...so hard and yet so soft...

His harsh words aren't even a memory..body spasming,eyes closed..its like a dream but my tongue reassures u its real..

Its like ur heart beats inbetween ur thighs..trying not to scream,biting ur fist..u can't believe the wae I'm makin I feel..

All I wanna do is make u feel good..give u pleasure where he gave u pain..
A masterpiece in the hands of a fool..what a waste..such a damn shame..

But tonite u realise how its supposed to feel..as a revelation drips down ur thigh..
Holdin u as ur body trembles..strokin u till ur calm..softly kissin ur smile..

1 comment: