Sunday, January 24, 2010

Say Yes

Everytime ur lips move,
everytime you look at me
I wind down the window of my soul
to admire the beautiful scenery

Everytime you touch me,
my heart beats just a little faster
My heart starts to flutter like a gentle breeze
blowin over the pages to a nu chapter

When u smile

my world stops and everythin else grows dim
You illuminate everything,
like u swallowed the sun..or so it seems

Virginal beauty..

ure like a little girl with a white flower behind ur ear
Budding beauty transforms into the magnificence of womanhood
I see visions when ure near

U give my butterflies butterflies
Cupid strikes me between the eyes

Wonder woman ..kryptonite
My destiny and I meet tonite

looking back at me with a playful smile on ur lips
The beauty of a woman from the swell of ur bust to the sway of ur hips

When I look at you I see wife,mother
Protector,protectee..my life..my lover
Raw sexiness but still with the abillity to blush
full blown love with the shy innocence of a crush..x

No comments:

Post a Comment