Thursday, November 26, 2009

Wash Ur Hair

Ran u a hot bath..lined the candles round the tub..
U walk in naked and I hand u a glass of bub...

Climbin in the tub..u feel the warm lather embrace u..
'So beautiful' playin in the bground,the ambience so exquisitely tasteful..

U settle in between my legs and I gently rub ur back..
U giggle cus u feel me hard against ur back..

Reachin for the shampoo I work it gently into ur scalp..
Strokin up a lather..warm water tricklin down ur back..

Working up a rhythmn..slow and steady
Massaging you till I know ure ready

My fingers stray as I rinse..
N by the time the lathers out we"re on to other things..

Soon enuff we"re splashing water on the floor..
Doin the most..giving ur body wot its been aching for..

Steaming up the mirrors..handprints on the glass..
Ur hands sweep bottles of product to the floor as I pound dat zz..

Getting dirty in the bathroom...lolz..that aint what we came here for..
Giving u all th pleasure u Can Stand..till u Can't..Stand...no more..Lolz..X

1 comment: