Thursday, November 26, 2009

Breakfast...

leaning against the counter watching you cook breakfast..u make it smell so good...
Poured me a glass of juice,kissed me on the lips....im hungry..but the last thing on my mind is food...





its 7 in the morning...but she woke up beautiful...theres no wrong side of the bed...with u in it...
no lip gloss...ur lips stay flavored soft and pink...ur hair s all crazy..but i think its cute...n when u smile at me...my heart writes a lovestory with u in it...





bending over the cooker in ur boyshorts and my wifebeater...
fuq breakfast..u look to good to waste...1na put u on a plate and eat ya...





n when she turns i see those breasts bouncing freeely...nipples straining against fabric...i just might call in sick...
ur skin glowing...the heat from the plate giving you a sweattyy sexy sheen....damn baby,im lisnin...i hear ur body calling diq....





u look up in suprise as i hug u from behind....suprise melts into a smile as i kiss ur shoulders and the back of ur neck...
'oooh baby'...half moan ..half whisper...as one hand slides into ur shorts and the other into ur vest..squeeezing ur breasts...


stroking fingers tell me ure wetter than april...ur moans invite me down for a drink...
ripping off ur vest..u step out of ur shorts as i push u back against the sink...


biting and sucking the inside of ur thighs ...knocking on ur door before i go in....got ur moans on repeat like my fave song...
tongue all in ur tummy...licking...sucking....kissing...flicking...i feel ur legs weaken with every stroke of my tongue...

ur thighs wont stop shaking...in 5 minutes uve nutted twice as my tongue slides in and out of you....
mouth open...eyes shut...propped up against the sink...ur legs around my shoulders..impressive..lolz..damn baby im proud of you...

we move to the table...and once again i eat u like dinner...
legs spread wider...urgin me in deeper....n deeeper...


just when you think you cant take no more..
here comes the main event...i give u ALL uve been waiting for...


Bending u over,,,i run my tongue in the hollow of ur back...u feel it like its on ur spine...
one trip down ...and on the wae back up... i slowly slide my diq in...at the same time...

Damn...

s like poetry in motion...

so wet...yet so tender...s like we make love in a tear....


Hard long strokes...as u keep dem legs together...
teasing that back...stroking ur dimples...going deep as i change the weather...

its raining between ur thighs...n we're getting carries away in the flood...
soon im heavy breathing...and all U can sae is "ooooooh my...Go....d">>

I hear you caling my name.....n damn baby im cumming...
N as we float in the aftershocks...i hold u as i feel ur body blossoming....


(;.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment