Thursday, November 26, 2009

HER-mony

The perception of ur beauty is like a harmony..
Ur voice is like Love's sweetest melody..

I don't care if nobody hears it but me..

In ur eyes I see every note fully expressed..
As love strums a melody resonatin in my chest...

I don't care if nobody hears it but me

When I can't find the words..ur my lyrics..
When I can't find seem to find the tune..u take my hand n help me finish...

Ur body explodes in sensual rhythmns..
Flowin so sick...supplicating for sensual healing...

U kiss me in falsetto..I groan in base...
I can feel every vibration..every note I taste...

U blow my mind evrytime..ur body makes such an entrance..
This bedroom is our stage..n ecstasy is in attendance..

Performin every nite like its our "This is It" moment..
One more time..before the curtains fall..I take ur body n own it..

And as the cymbals crash..drums pound and every note climaxes in a crescendo..
The last note falls fulfilled to the ground as I whisper into ur lips "I love u"...x

No comments:

Post a Comment