Thursday, November 26, 2009

BROKEN..

They sae a broken heart heals with time,but s taking forever...
Rippin more everydae n I'm runnin outta bandaids to hold it together..


Memories fresh like yesterdae..we sed so many things we didn't mean...
U called me asshole I calld u b**ch wn in reality..ure my queen..


Words hangin in the air..each competing to see hu could hurt the other more..
Fallin to the ground s almost like I can see them like broken eggshells on th floor..

I wish...I wish I could go back in time..
Close my eyes and be back at th scene of the crime..
I wouldve reacted differently...chosen my words..
Controlled my temper n soothed urs..assured u of my love..


But it didn't start there..wish I could go back to hello..
I'd be so brand new..give u a 1000kisses for every tear..a yes for every no...


But its too late for all that..ur last words to me still hang in the air like mist..
" I hate u..and to me,from now on..u don't exist"..

It felt like u punched me in the chest and I threw up my heart..
And our moments flashed before my eyes spillin out of my broken heart..


Was I such a monster?...did I really hurt u that bad??...like a veil falls from my eyes..
I wanna sae I love u. I'm sorry. I need u. Anything to stop u from walkin out of my life..

I open my eyes and ure still gone..beggin a dream to be real..
Wondering how long..and if ever ..this broken heart will heal....x

1 comment:

  1. I hate u..and to me,from now on..u don't exist"..
    This hit so close to home.....words said in anger can do so much damage. Great post....love the way you write..keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete