Thursday, November 26, 2009

Birthday sex

"Happy Birthday Baby"...i whisper as i kiss the back of ur neck..
clasp the necklace and watch it settle inbetween ur breasts...

U smile and tell me how beautiful it is...
but looking in the mirror...all i see is how beautiful U are..

U turn around slowly...and kiss me...
Damn...i feel like the ground disappeared beneath me....

How can every kiss feel like the first?
Drinking passionately....body burning with thirst...

Fingers trying to explain to your body..how much i want you...
Ur lips asking>>and my tongue replying..."i want to"

Clothes soon discarded ...till i feel ur hot skin against mine
..Ur bodys so perfect...it makes sucess look like trying...

Ur nipples melt under the warmth of my tongue...
Ur hand finds its way into my shorts,n u moan..cus its been...n still is...So Long...


lolz..


Tatooing kisses on ur belly,tongue tracing the curve of your hip...
where i touch,i kiss...where i kiss,i bite,,,and where i bite ..i lick...


I taste your moan even before it escapes your lips,my tongue got you sucking on air...
legs locked around my head.cus my mouth is where ur panties once were..

"Dont Stop!....Dont Stop!"
i dont plan to darling...i'll eat u ...till i burp...


;)

Or u do...
Feels like Magic....Chocl8 vodoo

got you writhing in pleasure...ur body tenses for a second...then shudders its release...
before u can even catch ur breath..i turn u over...and slide into u ...with ease...

Each thrust brings you closer...deeper...and...deeeper...
the pleasure in your loins getting stronger....as the rest grows weaker...and ...weaker..

U close ur eyes and its like you're about to implode...
thrusting..hard..long...smooth strokes,,,till u cry out..and explode...

Bodys slick with sweat....u lie in my arms exhausted...
I kiss you softly ...and whisper in your lips..."Happy Birthday baby...Hope u gt everything u wanted'.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment