Thursday, November 26, 2009

Only God Knows

I wish I didn't love u..but then if wishes came true..
I wouldn't be sitting here wishing..I'd be there with u

Ure only mine when I close my eyes,only in my arms when I dream
When I'm awake despair tugs me under,tryin to drown me..n sumtymz I don't even wanna swim..

But I know I have to..
what's a man without hope..knowing that ill never have u..

My heart loves..even tho I beg it not to
My body longs for u with the desperation of a man with no1 to talk to


I loved you from the moment my eyes where blessed by ur smile
I wanted to be ur husband..I wanted u to have my child

I told u..

I feel like we were made for each other,ure all the things I like..n I'm all the things u need..
I wanna be ur knight..sweep u off ur feet,slay ur dragons..for u I'd bleed..

U smiled and the rest is history..everyday I wish it wasn't..

Sigh..

I'd give u my heartbeat..trade it all to see u smile once more
Cus without the love of my life what am I living for??

I fight back the tears that threaten..
I guess even having u was a blessing

I whisper "I love u" as a tear falls unto ur picture..
My heart aches for u everday baby..Only God knows,n i hope He tells u how much I miss u..

2 comments: