Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sumtymz ur thots transform into dreams
if theyre on ur mind when u fall asleep
I spend my daez thinking about you n my nights seeking ur face
the daez cant go fast enough the night holds my only solace

i long for ur touch ache for ur kiss
that beautiful smile..1 of the many things i miss
when i close my eyes..everything else melts awae
the stress the frustrations n dissapointments of the dae

cus in my dreams ure ryte beside me in flesh n in breath
filling my arms completely..ts like u never left
we can travel the world..go wherever we please
Paris Spain or even the home of AdoniS..Greece

making love on sandy beaches
escapades in forbidden cities
We'll watch the sun set in Hawaii and watch it rise in France
Have dinner in Italy and in England I'll ask u to dance

for dessert a peach frisson
u in a see thru thong
stranded on sum exotic deserted island
no need for clothes makin luv on pure white sand

in my dreams im tarzan n ur jane
im ur superman n ure my lois lane
everynite i wait for u in the corner of my mind b
in the corner of my dreams hopin ull find me

2nytz no different ..as i lie in bed thinkin of u
welcomin sleep cus dreams gv me wings to fly tyu..x

No comments:

Post a Comment