Sunday, July 12, 2009

Raindrops...

this wasnt how i planned this
but somehow its turning out kinna romantic
an afternoon picnic ended by the wind

sky darkens n the scramble for shelter begins
nowhere to run..cant find a place to hide

my arms are the only shelter u find
i kiss you as the rain pours down

just us n nature for miles around
u pull me even closer to you cus u crave the warmth from my body

that and the fact that this weather is making you so damn horny
clothes become transparent..outlining every curve

i look down into ur face...ure too beautiful for words
warm raindrops dripping from my face to urz..caressing our bodies..clothes sticking to our skin

unwrapping ur beauty as lightning illuminates us...n the sky starts to sing
making luv on springy grass is the most natural thing

hugging my eve as we take flight on pleasures wings
ur luv pours down in candy coated raindrops

warm wetness meltin on me as u beg me not to stop
as our luv flows into the grass

i want every drop so i squeeze ur zz
head on my chest...in my arms u lie

as a rainbow spreads across ur face...and across the sky..x

No comments:

Post a Comment