Sunday, July 12, 2009

Cant Express..

Baby...i wanna write you something so special..so beautiful..you'll wanna cry
i want to reach into ur chest and kiss ur heart

trying to find the words..but dnt know where to start
i want to declare my love publicly..write ur name across the sky..my glitter would be stars

i want to call down the moon to witness ur beauty
the sun to acknowledge ur smile
babies be h8n on u cus u stay fresh
blessed with so much poise n style

i want to make you a necklace out of pearls..
my queen..i wish i could give you the world
how do i give all i have to "all i have"?
ure my everything ..luv me back..s all i ask.

want to freeze time for you..every priceless moment
wrap eternity up in a snow globe ..so u can own it
1na write ur name in the sky with a rainbow

write a thank you letter to God for letting me keep his angel

take you to heaven on a shooting star..bring you back on a cloud
1na show ur beauty off to the world cus im so damn proud

when words fail me ..al im left with is how i feel..
n sumtymz i gotta pinch n slap myself to make sure its real
the most mindblowing thing is that u luv me too
im so grateful for u my darling..dont want to ever stop loving u.

No comments:

Post a Comment