Monday, January 3, 2011

These Walls...

These walls...

They know our secrets..
watchin me slide ur panties down ur thighs..

They muffle ur moans...ur voice when  u start to scream..
as pleasure rocks ur body...my thighs inbetween ur thighs..

These walls...

Silent spectators...
They shut everything else out..
they contain everything we let out...
and as u wrap ur legs around me..i pick u up and they help me out..


These .......walls...

That im thrustin in..
stroke after stroke...pleasure builds inbetween ur thighs
and i feel them tremblin...
u hold me tighter to steady ur body...cus its shakin...tell me what an orgasm looks like...

mouth open...eyes tightly shut...tell me what u see behind ur eyelids...

These ........walls..

lol...ur walls...

hold on to me like they never 1na let go...
let me in ...and lock me up...

..and i never 1na leave..
my hearts found a home in ur love..


...x

1 comment: