Saturday, January 29, 2011

Strings...

Strings....


Linking ur heart to mine...



Thoughts...


Bringing ur heart to Mine


Dreams..


Defying Time...


It stands still...


As if to watch us..



As one moment drips into another..







Lying in ur arms..


Kissing the words into ur lips



I Love U...


A smile never tasted so sweet..

My heart never felt this complete...


My fingers locked in urs...

Happiness escaping through our pores..








I wanna call down the moon to witness ur beauty...

.. as u lie here in nothing more..but nothing less than ur skin...

u outshine every star....




I wanna entwine my life in yours...

Just like our bodies...

i wanna spend every moment on ur heart..just like ur bra..




Distance melts away as i dream..

Take me out of your thoughts and hold me against ur skin...

Close ur eyes ...feel my fingers running through ur hair...

my face buried in ur neck..whispering against ur skin..




Strings...

pulling ur secrets down ur thighs ..over ur ankles...and off completely..

lips inbetween ur thighs...begging you to feed me...




Steam...

My body melting into urs...becoming complete

Pent-up passion...we're meltin the sheets..




Dreams...

Solace behind my eye-lids..

U always know where to find me...





Strings...

Evading the scissors of Distance...Time's sharp blade..

Nothing but Love to hold these strings in place..



....Strings...

Linking my heart to yours...

Forever Leading me to u...

1 comment: