Monday, March 9, 2015

Desire(Want you)

Footsteps on my Mind
Your face tattooed on every thought I find
Your beauty could stare down a sunset
In a word you're perfection..and I just wanna be your context



Want..you
with every muscle, with every fiber
visions of you putting marks in my back like a tiger
That body screaming at me..
All mine can do is yell back
Want you with desire that might scare you..if not held back



Want to...
unlock your body..
discover beauty in your flaws..pour love in all your creases
Every moment with you is a special occasion
I wanna dress your body up in kisses
Soft lips like jewels covering your earlobes...
all the way down to your neck..adorning you
Feeling...Needing..Pleasing..Teasing..
Wanting...Touching...Exploring....Adoring, You..




Want you..
Your body is a masterpiece..
Such a flawless composition..I just wanna enjoy all your pieces
If bodies could talk...
every look, every touch speaks volumes
between these sheets we'd write a thesis



Want you..


I want you to feel like Eve..
I wanna do things to you your body can feel..
But your mind cant believe..

If you've ever felt this way before..I dont wanna hear it
Inhibitions in the past..passion in the present..and tonight I want us to share it


Want you..


Soft lips and warm tongue find your body in the darkness..
Strong hands hold you in place
Dipping inbetween your thighs..
the sweetness of your appearance perfectly mirrors the way you taste
Fingers reading your body like brail..
caressing the expressions of pleasure on your face
And when it gets so good ure tempted to run from it..
You feel that firm grip on your waist



My mind convinces me you're everything I want
So when I go down on you air is irrelevant
Sweeter than honey..
the only sting is when I bend u over and smack it
..more junk in your trunk than an elephant ;)


You know how I mean that..
Moan for me baby, you know I'm all about that feedback



Living in the moment..Making Love but it feels like I'm fucking you
Pinning you down like I hate you...but gazing in your eyes like i'm loving you


Want ..you...


Hands all over your body...fiercely touching you like we're running out of time
But kissing you like we got forever..tongue strokes sending shivers up and down your spine


Want you..

Skinny dipping in your waterfall..
So deep inside you, you swear you can feel it in  your brain

Tasting your sweat..feeling your spasms..kissing the moans off your lips
Fingernails in my back..Mixing pleasure with a little pain



Desire, I felt the spark when I looked ..lost my footing and fell deep in your eyes
And now im so addicted, addicted to the Inspiration I find as I go deeper and deeper inbetween your thighs


Want.....you...
Can barely get the words out..
Losing myself in your magnificence...Finding myself in the love of you
Desire, u're everything I spent all my years searching for..
and even if I lived a 1000 more..
it would be impossible to find another you

And as we lie there in the aftermath
With my love still inbetween your legs
I hope you can hear how my heart beats your name
Stroking your hair as you rest your head on my chest


Want you..
In this moment and the next
In a way thats so much more than sex
Bodies still trembling.. a feeling nothing else could equal
You turned my whole world upside down
Now i realise why storms are named after people



Want you


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment