Monday, March 9, 2015

"Take it off.."

She said I thought you'd never ask

I'm not asking..

Well alright then...

Lips pouting so i kiss them

put my hand in the small of her back and pull her close so there's nothing but desire inbetween our bodies






"Take it off

...take it all off..."


barely a whisper

from my lips into yours

grab the back of your neck

....only so i can taste it a little better

U're showing me better than you can tell me baby,  fingers inbetween ur thighs, so I already know how bad u want me




"Take it off"

She moans into my shoulders

Running your nails down my chest

Fingers telling me how much you love a 6 pack

Undoing buttons, a gasp and a smile as you fingers explore my length

Picking you up as my lips play with yours, your legs wrap around my waist and i instantly feel how hot you get for me




"Take it all off baby"

I'm your cheerleader

Ur panties in a ball on the floor

Our clothes thrown in places we probably wont find later

Finally..

Naked bodies frantically colliding as we fall unto freshly made sheets

gyrating, grinding, kissing, pressing against each other never losing contact as my body slips into yours ...

Gasping 

purring in satisfaction..

Shaking

...dripping wet for me




Legs wrapped around me, letting me in and locking the gates behind me...
Filling you up...just when you think you cant take anymore
.....i find a little more space


A handful of your body in each hand..
... a mouthful of you too cus I cant get enough
...so in love with the way you taste


Tongue in your mouth, lips on your neck...
Teeth pulling on your earlobe..multi-tasking like a muthafucka..
...love got you feeling like ure surrounded


Touching all your spots...
...the one you told me about
....the one you showed me....
the one u were too ashamed to admit
mouth open, legs shaking cus i found it



We climb to the very top
then we jump 
and when we fall it feels like we're diving into warm velvet rain

Holding on to me as you ride each wave
Each one leading into the next
Eyes closed, arms holding you strong
Rocking back and forth till we find shore, 

and then we start to climb again

No comments:

Post a Comment