Tuesday, January 7, 2014

To the Limit...

Sexy girl with the pretty smile
look at her go..
Cant get her off my mind



Sexy girl with the pretty smile
gotta let her know..

Give me one night and ill make u mine



Listen...



U and me..lets make plans..
 Let me show u things u never thot ur body could do..


Trust me...put it in my hands..
Hold u so close even air wont be able to get between me n u..





Tonights the night
Let me set the stage
give u the performance of a Lifetime...



Spotlights on u
butt naked, but so well dressed
drop dead gorgeous, mouth to mouth..ur soft lips are my life-line




Fingers playing ur body
Tongue and hands moving in sweet harmony


Ur moans, music to my ears
out of ur lips comes a sweet melody



Inscribing my name on ur body with my tongue
ur body melting underneath my mouth


She says "its urs"
I answer "was there any doubt?"




King sized bed, fit for a queen
playing with it, crowning u...

What a goddess..u take my breath away
taking u all in, ure astounding boo




Slowly kissing every inch of u, paying homage
I’ll give u everything if u let me


impale u on my tongue, grab the headboard and ride my face
finger prints on ur buttcheeks..let it drip boo...i wont stop until its empty...



u taste better than the wine we got drunk on
i dont ever wanna stop

flicking my tongue inside u..
dying to taste ur love








cum so much its sensitive
so all i do is breathe on it

slide u off unto ur back..
time to put some D on it




Biting my lip..
Ure gna get it so good tonight babe

U close ur eyes and imagine me deep inside ur belly
A whole lotta pleasure, but first a little pain




hot bodies, tongues collide


the world fades into the background as soon as im inside




eyes wide shut..hold on baby
..it gets better

grinding inside u slow, hitting spots u didnt even know were there
..or maybe i just made them..holding on to me as u get wetter..



See i been doing this for a while
But with u..it all feels so brand new

Chest to chest my heart beating against urs
im literally making love inside u




bedroom ju-jitsu..flip u over..
now u untop..grinding ur hips into me

tongue playing on ur nipples..
moaning into my neck..."do me baby"..with urgency



u bring out the beast in me
pick u up and pin u against the wall

thrusting, got u holding on for dear life
cant let it go yet, so i try to stall




throw u on the bed
put ur ankles on my shoulders
kissing ur legs, behind ur knees
slide out and kiss u inbetween like i never left


fingers holding the sheets for ransom
looking at me in wonder
air all around us but u cant catch a mouthful
hands squeezing on ur breasts



playing with it, kissing on ur thighs
As my tongue slides inside u
...so wet

I feel u shaking..
u want it now...u whisper "Please"
...not yet


Licking my way into ur centre
Hands cupping ur ass
Lifting ur hips off the bed


 i feel ur body orgasm
waves crashing on my tongue
this is a night ur bodys gna find hard to forget




cant hold it back anymore
like a savage i grab u

u grab me back..
bout to give u all u can handle


 face down, got u biting the pillow
put that ass in the air
 i got u in a waist lock
holding u in place


 handprints on ur ass
slamming into u till u explode
holding u as u flutter down from the ceiling
turning u over so i can bask in the pleasure on ur face


ure so beautiful baby
....
fingers stroking  ur hair...ur face...ur breasts... ur legs
spreading that sensation across ur body..like butter

holding u tight till u calm down
u look at me u wna speak but u don’t even know what to say
.....
stroking u as u fall asleep in the hands of ur lover


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment