Wednesday, November 9, 2011

falling

Text in the morning
text at night..


ain even on some simp sht
just checkin my babys alright


 but i dont tell u about the inbetweens
the time i spend trying not to think about u

scared to trust it
but wondering how id been living without u..



never been comfortable in love
cus im not allowed to let too much of these feelings show..

i try to act like i dont care as much
but when u look in my eyes i can tell these feelings show...
I feel like the moment i give in
Loves gonna make me pay..
thats why i shrug off compliments
and dont respond to some of the things u say...
but i dont want to lose ur love 
cus im too scared to trust it
i built a house with love...
i was too honest..naively i rushed it..
and that house came tumbling down, and i feel like my heart was buried alive underneath the rubble when i lost it..

but i dont want to keep going around in circles...
searching for the future in my past...


ill throw myself off this cliff
and enjoy the fall while it lasts...x




No comments:

Post a Comment