Monday, November 14, 2011

Nobody Better..

Set the stage..we both shower...a glass of wine in ur hand...ur body wrapped up in a fluffy bathrobe..
music softly playin...streetlights shining in thru cracks in the drapes illuminating the room..


 

Conversation flowing ....between our lips...between our eyes...and between our bodies..everytime u smile..i wanna taste it...



Candlelight to set the scene flickering flames dramatizing ur curves...shadows playing peek-a-boo with ur body..


I ask u to lie on ur belly...as i take the bathrobe off..drippin oil on ur back as my fingers start to massage from ur lower bk up to ur shoulder blades..


Straddling u..so u can feel the bulge in my pants against ur bum..bending over u gently biting ur earlobe and whispering in ur ear...

Ure so Beautiful...

Kissing the back of ur neck...ur shoulders...tongue dipping in the hollow of ur back...gently biting a buttcheek..makin u giggle

Kissing the back of ur thighs...tickling the back of ur knees with my tongue..lol..making u squirm n wiggle..

Lol..





Turning u over...my lips thirsting for urs..my mouth find urs in the darkness and as our body's press against each other and u moan into my lips i swear i can taste the essence of ur very soul..


Kissin u as if this moment was all i had in the world...as if this was more than i ever hoped for..


My tongue soft and flat..caressing urs..my fingers cuppin ur face...now theyre in ur hair...now theyre on the back of ur neck..slightly parted lips barely brushing against urs..


Teasing u with my tongue..
Kissin ur upper lips like i would kiss ur lower lips..i tell u 1st so u know wat im finna do to u..

Making ur lips hurt in the most pleasurable way..cus they miss mine

Desire threatening to overwhelm me as my hands travel all over ur body..cupping ur breasts as my tongue mks warm wet circles around ur nipples..


Taking them inbetween my teeth gently ..increasing pressure as i flick with my tongue...

Adorning ur body with kisses..my tongue in ur navel...a preview of the damage it could cause inbetween ur thighs...


Coming up to give ur lips some attention..taking ur lower lip inbetween my teeth..sucking on it slow ..as u drip inbetween ur thighs..



Go on n make a mess baby...Im coming down to lick it up...



Close ur eyes..get comfortable..i put a pillow underneath ur bum...i get comfortable myself..cus im gna be down here till i make u cum..

Kissin up ur inner thighs..rubbin my lips on u..over ur panties...
As my fingers slide up... against ur hips..and down... taking ur panties along wth them

Starting light and slow...butterfly kisses as my lips brush against u lightly..
..Suckin on ur lips....running my tongue all over u..in and out...

Licking up ur wetness...up and down...flattening my tongue and lickin u like im tryna wear out an ice cream cone..

Dipping my tongue inside u..fingers raking down ur thighs..blood rushing inbetween ur thighs..making u more sensitive..and more vulnerable to my tongue

Sliding my hands underneath u..cupping ur buttcheeks..i lift that ass off the bed and pedestal the kitty while i eat..

Stabbing u with my tongue..sending shockwaves of pleasure into ur body..till u drip all over urself...
Still i lick it up..licking ur thighs..as i slide the tip of 2 fingers inside u
Twistin them as my tongue finds ur clit..licking u side to side....swirling..tracing my name on it...

I place my palm on ur lower belly and gently push my hand back..liftin up the hood of ur clt as i lick it..

More pleasure than u can stand..my tongue doesnt need any batteries..lemme teach ur rabbit a thing or two..


At first u cant take it...u try to run from it...but as i suck on it... u wrap ur legs around me..and u press my head against u..moaning "right there"

As ur body starts to shake and ur thighs..buttcheeks and toes clench up..i lick faster..till ur body's shuddering in the wake of an orgasm

But im not done..


ur beautiful dark silky hair....once so beautifully arranged...every strand neatly in place...
is now a sexy wild mess...all in ur face..

as ure bent over the couch..one knee on a cushion..the other on the ground...
ur own moistness dripping down ur thigh..ur whole body shaking as i slide eight inches inside u...ur walls sucking me in..ur legs trembling as i pound..

Picking u up...putting u against the wall...ur lips beside my ear..whispering my name as i fill u up..
ur legs wrapped around my waist..as i grind u against the wall..my thighs pumping inbetween urs..pleasures threatening to kill u..


U cant move ..all u can do is get wetter..


and after u cum...i wanna lay u down by the bed..the sweat still glistening on our bodies...
as u hold my head in place inbetween ur thighs..

I'll eat that pussy till u fall asleep ..

Noone can work ur body like me baby

Theres Nobody better....x

1 comment: