Monday, November 14, 2011

I'm already in bed,I had a long day..fresh out the shower..all I can do is sleep...
She asked me if I wanted dinner I told her "baby,I'm hungry..but all I can do right now..is sleep"

..She goes off into the bathroom to brush her teeth and shower..I'm already dipping my toes in the waters of sleep..
But I hear her come in and she asks me if I'm going to sleep with my earrings on..n when I don't answer she takes them off and puts them on the dresser...

As she stretches over me I can feel her warm skin on me..her breasts pressing on my back as her body cradles mine..
Her fingers caressing me rhythmically..like a soothing lullaby on my skin ...

She kisses the back of my neck..her little hands stroking my chest..stroking my abs...reachin into my sweats...and stroking my dick...
She turns me on my back..and kisses my chest..kisses my abs..then she pulls my sweats down and starts strokin my dick..with her mouth

She sucks on it like this is all she wants to do..her mouth feels like everything...
Her hand is moving inbetween her own thighs..as she moans softly on me..her kitty telling me how bad she wants me in words her mouth transcribes

She straddles me..and lowers herself on me gently..taking me into her slowly..as if savouring it bit by bit...
Till I'm all inside her and she starts to rock slowly..grinding her hips on me ..her hands on my chest..her hair in her face..

Her pussy feels like everything....can't describe what its doin to me..

Her hands felt so good..but her mouth felt much better..her mouth was the cake..but I feel like my dick is in the icing..

I can feel u warm n wet..sucking me in deeper..letting me in..and locking the gates behind me

My hips raise up as ur breasts press against my chest..
Ur coming down on me faster..I'm goin deeper..ure telling me ..and I know its soon..

As ur body starts to shake...I hold on to u and give u everything..

I explode inside u..as u melt on top of me...

And we float down from the ceiling together...

We might have made a baby..

But its ok..

Cus ure my wife...

U whisper "I love u"...and wrap ur arms around me...still inside u...

We're swept away and washed up on the shores of sleep..x

1 comment: