Thursday, April 7, 2011

Instruments..

Ur Lips....










Ur hands....






Use em both.....






Kiss Me....Make me groaan ur name...








Hold me in ur hands.....Raise me to ur Lips...








Caress the goose-bumps from my skin...




Run ur Fingers across my abs....Rub them up my thighs......cup my butt and pull me closer...












My Turn....






My Lips...








My Hands....






I'll Use em both....








On ur Neck...






Ur breasts...




Feel my Tongue conducting Sensations on ur thighs...






Feel my Mouth...my Tongue ....my Lips....Feel every note i form with my Tongue on ur cl...




Running through the Keys...How High can u go?




Lemme hear that falsetto baby....


in tune with the rhythmn..the front of my thighs kissing the back of urs...




My Fingers and Lips caressing sensations out of ur body...




Feel me in ur very core...till extasy resonates out of ur body..and the crescendo of pleasure explodes out of our bodies into the very room...


And as u lie in my arms...i stroke you to sleep as the beat of my heart summons ur dreams...as u lie in the middle of one ..placed in real life by God Himself..






Sweet dreams my darling...




In the morning comes an Encore...x

1 comment: