Sunday, February 13, 2011

Wrote this for a friend..for his girlfriend for valentines

we've been together for a year now..
ive done a lot of growing up and a lot of things are becoming clear now..

Sometimes its hard for a man to say how he really feels..
and the right words to say..
But a love like ours demands the truth...and i wouldnt have it any other way...

i want you to know..

that ure so beautiful...that i get goosebumps just looking at u...
u give me more happiness than i think i deserve to feel

and uve got the kind of smile that turns grown men into fools..
ur touch would melt even a man of steel..


my heart beats in ur chest..i gave it to u...and i dont want it back
but baby ...lately...things havent been the same..our fire has lost its spark..


i dont want to lose u...

Love is a 2way street...i am who i am...and theres a lot i could be..just give me time..
if u love me too...let ur heart defend me...when ur mind accuses me..

we could be with anyone else in the world..but fate brought us together for a reason..its just been a year..im not done loving u..its us against the world baby..just u n me..

its hard for a man to express himself...so when i speak...please listen...
if theres anything i dont get..take my hand n show me whats missin

give me ur secrets...ill lock them in my heart
show me ur fears... and hide behind me..

if u need someone to talk to..a hand to wipe ur tears
or u need someone to give u a smile..come and find me

im just a man...but with the ur love beneath my wings..i could soar the sky..
im just a man..im not perfect...but i love u ..n to make u happy?.,..theres nuthin i wouldnt be willing to try

dont ever doubt how i feel about u..

i love u...


happy valentines day

...x

No comments:

Post a Comment