Saturday, February 12, 2011

Making Love to u in my mind..

Everyones asleep..

but we're still up talking...

the bottle of wine is almost empty...

my eyes lingering on ur lips...with every word ...u tempt me...


My mind loses track of the topics we discuss...

My body starts to yearn for u...blood flowing inbetween my thighs ...filling up with lust..


Ur hand falls to my thigh...my face remains as stone as my eyes engage urs..


u dont know what ure doin to me...


i wanna pay attention to what ure sayin...but ure so sexy...i cant help it

..if my lips touched urs..passion would explode in this room...and we would melt it...


i wanna lean over..breathe the air right infront of ur nose..right before my warm mouth opens on urs...
i wanna taste every word uve been saying to me..

pick u up...and press u against the wall....my hands shedding clothes in search for skin...

i want u to to bite ur lips and gaze at the ceiling with closed eyes....
as i kiss from ur neck...just below ur jaw....over ur nipples...ur belly button...moan into ur fist as i slide my tongue inbetween those thighs...

...ur legs apart..as i kneel inbetween them..my tongue sliding into ur lips...trying to touch ur navel....from inside
my hands cupping and squeezing ur bum...hands and fingernails raking down the inside of ur thighs...

ur hair so beautifully arranged...every strand neatly in place...
i wanna see it in a mess...all in ur face..

as ure bent over the couch..one knee on a cushion..the other on the ground...
ur own moistness dripping down ur thigh..ur whole body shaking as i pound..

listening to the soft dulcet tones of ur voice...i wanna hear it right beside my ear..whispering my name as i fill u..
ur legs wrapped around my waist..as i grind u against the wall..my thighs pumping inbetween urs..pleasures threatening to kill u..

and after u cum...i wanna lay u down by the fireplace..the sweat still glistening on our bodies...
as u hold my head in place inbetween ur thighs..

licking u till u climax...tongue lapping ur clit till ur legs wont stop shaking...
.......................lost in my thoughts...i dont realize...

uve stopped speaking...and now ur eyes gaze at me with such intensity..
that i would blush...if not for the thug in me...

"penny for your thoughts?"........u ask.... as u place ur hand on my thigh again........any misgivings i had before..the mischievious sparkle in ur eyes make disappear..

i drain my glass.....(cus im gonna need it)..i set it down slowly...my smile matching urs...
i move closer to u.......and i whisper in ur ear...


"i can show u...better than i can tell u"

No comments:

Post a Comment