Monday, February 14, 2011

Nuthin but ur Heels on..

red lipstick on ur lips..

nuthing in ur hair but my fingers...

candle light illuminating ur body..


candle light flickering on ur skin...


necklace on ur chest...

right beside my chin as i run the tip of my tongue along the underside of ur breasts


ur nubile body aching for my touch..


walk over to the table and bend over it...


spread ur legs wide..close ur eyes....and anticipate..



get ready to feel...


Feel the tip of my tongue running up the back of ur calves...behind ur knee and up ur thigh


teeth nippin a butt cheek..

tongue dipping inbetween ur thighs...


1 leg over my shoulder..put ur fingers in my hair ...

while the other trembles right beside my ear...


feel me filling u..rubbing all ur sweetspots..filling u up with no space to move

imagine pleasure flowing through ur body....filling u with hotchoclate
..inbetween ur thighs sweet and smooth..


lol...

Nuthin on but the music...

Heels discarded on the floor...

our bodies entertwined as we lie on the floor...

now u lie beneath me..the floorboards hold u against me..right there as i pound against that spot...sendin waves of pleasure into ur body..


ur legs quivering..body shaking in extasy..fingers digging into my back..as u cum...

No comments:

Post a Comment