Friday, February 12, 2016

Is This Seat Taken?..





As soon as I see her walk in the room
Time bows out gracefully

About to find out if looks can kill
someone say a prayer for me..




I try to look busy
... I try to look less
I try to not look ...but each time I fail

Iron will over powered by her beauty
I find myself unable to look away





I try to do something with my face 
sexy smoulder? too much..
subtle wink?..might be too creepy

russian roulletting with these expressions 
she's walking in my direction 
..at any moment she might see me




I want her to, but I don't feel ready 
Something about her screams once in a lifetime

And just like that she walks past me
"hello" such an easy word it practically rolls off the tongue
and this was the moment i chose to bite mine?




"Dont want to appear too keen but I'm trying to be your next of Kin"
Shut up brain ..you're too late the moment is past

I really feel like I missed out on something..
I want to "oh well" it away but my eyes are still stained by your magnificence
as a consolation i turn around and try and catch a glimpse of that ass





Sweet Shining Star of Bethlehem!
I frantically reach for some of my finest composure 
clear my throat and try and stop my lip shaking

Looking up into her beauty
Witnessing some of Gods finest work
I watch her lips part and I hear the words
"Is this seat taken?"

...x




No comments:

Post a Comment