Friday, February 19, 2016

Bite My Tongue...

"Madam, you have bereft me of all words.

Only My blood speaks to you in my veins"

-Merchant of Venice (William Shakespeare)








I really want to touch your heart

But with something so precious 


Its imperative I make the right.....impression




Wish we could go back to a time where innocence was our shield

But uno... 


there's no time like the present








Free Spirit...there's something Beautifully Savage about you..


Lionness..


I want to call you, Queen


you certainly look the part...






Lowkey.. I imagine you start your day with a Mozart smoothie..

or a bowl of Van Goghs & Rembrandts

Cus if you are what you eat...


 ..you definitely scream "Work of Art"









I want to just stare at you for hours and get the bottom of your beautiful

Understand how one can be so perfect

...Uncover the Splendour of your Essence






But I have a feeling just like any other wonder in the world

Your allure is not to be understood; confined to the limits of my mind and experiences

...So I would be content to just bask in the Radiance of your Presence







Listen tho...







Beauty does not always mean Perfection

And Perfection does not always mean Flawless


Sometimes the most beautiful thing you see is only a collection of Flaws

Placed precisely in such a perfect arrangement that all the eyes can see is Gorgeous








And nothing compliments a beautiful face like a passionate heart


And an Intelligent Mind clearly sets you apart





Got me..




Longing to be one of the thousand things that you think of everyday

And my lips would write love letters on your skin till 9,99 other things fade away..









And as I watch you in my Minds eye so many scenes unfold

I would pull you into my arms if i could be so bold





Wrap my arms around you and help you realise that this is home

Savour the taste of your lips as I kiss you slow







Maybe I can hold your hand

Falling up into the sky

Falling into eyes that twinkle brighter than the stars

Till parachutes open and tear you from my grasp













Getting ahead of Myself..looking back,,

clearly I should know better..

Brain saying Shut the hell up

...everything else saying Go get Her






.................ith Crazy





the risk of losing what I don't even have is way too strong...

Maybe I should roll safe


Maybe I should bite my tongue..






Portia..

looking at you with the awe struck eyes of Bassanio

Attention surrendering to your beauty

Mind captured by thoughts of you



Imagining a moment when I can drink it in first hand

Knowing I could never keep my composure

cus even in my thoughts I jump on you






lol...im sorry







From the Moment we're born we're dying

So we might as well do some Living too



Placed on this sphere to Create...Moments, Magic, History

And you endlessly inspire me

Everytime I look at you 












But Listen...







Sometimes even if you never intend to jump 

Its just as invigorating, standing on the ledge






And maybe the wise thing to do is Bite my tongue

But these words would haunt me if I left them unsaid







The End :)



...x






(i always got something playing in the background when i write these things)



No comments:

Post a Comment