Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Only if I could..

the problem with goodbye is looking back

thats why i find it hard to say it to u..




looking back, but looking forward..

to a tomorrow that breaks with the possibility of u...




man its hard to explain..

cus shes everything i could ever need..




she ain perfect, but whats a want to a need..?

through her flaws i see a queen...




she wants me to love her so bad...
 not even as much as she loves me..just enough to make me stay



its scary how much she needs me...me...smh
she says "i love u so much"...n i hug her and cup her head to my chest, cus i dont know what else to say


 i got so much to accomplish
i really dont have the time or desire to settle down



but if im honest ive grown so used to her being there
id probly fall to pieces if she wasnt around



maybe thats why i ignore my friends advise when they tell me to finish it


but they dont see the hope, that little flicker in ur eyes when i say "maybe"..how can i bear to extinguish it?




maybe im a bitch
maybe im spineless..maybe i ain got the balls to do it


half hoping ull get fed up and leave..but u made my heart ur mission, like God Himself called u to it..




im so torn up inside..
i couldnt bear to hurt u..
i dont wna be the reason u cry...


it would be easier if i was an asshole
i really care about u
but i cant promise a forever with me by ur side





uve taught me so much
given me even more


u tell me the little i give back
is all u need n more




empty inside, my heart broken in so many places
u deserve whatever love i got left

and i really do have love for u
but if i ever said that to u, i know ud take it out of context





if it finishes tomorrow..or lasts for an eternity...


 whatever this is, whatever its meant to be....


ill let God or fate decide...





till then, every kiss u give..ill give back with triple the intensity..

 grateful for everyday u wake up next to me..

close my eyes, turn the music up and just enjoy the ride..xx



  

             

      
 

No comments:

Post a Comment